World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Division3

Quite shocked at some of the members of WC 10000' date=' I got Hamburg promoted from division 2 there as champions and none of you think I can get Palermo up at champions? :eek:[/quote']

Division 1: Manchester United

Division 2: Napoli

Division 3: Palermo

Division 4: Malaga

EDIT: Juventus was AVALIABLE.

Looking forward for my game against Atletico Madrid tonight. It will be a hard game between favorites teams in Division 2.

I think u will win the Division 3:D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 11111 - Are you interested? nooooooooo! Oh well, probably not reserving anyway.

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread WC1111 M/R New Marseille M/R and thanks guys for the feedback on the last one;)

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread MAN U TRANSFER ROUND UP Esteban Cambiasso is the biggest name to join Man U and is possibly the biggest transfer in the Whole of 11111. Cam

didnt new juve gaffer say he runied kiev.. then quit them?..

hope they stuggle if thats case.. nowt like tryin 2 sort job if he felt he messed up aye..

Dynamo Kyiv manager dean barden has decided to part company with the club after 0 games in charge.

Could anyone give me some advice on how to sort out my wages as they are in the minus numbers. and if you take a look at my team could you tell me if its ruined as i think it is :( and could you tell me how to improve at all.. All help is appreciated

mate go sign a couple of players who have just been reviewed.. cheap in wage n cost.. where u can make a couple of million on each (chek ur chairman val 2 actual sm val) and sell them immediately for profit 1ce tbs r up 2 cover abit of red if its visible.. also cut the 70 rateds if you signed them wiout purpose.. and n e 1 else in the side u feel u can do wiout..

i usually take a 70 rated side for cups 2 get me knocked out a.s.a.p if i dont have the side to manage a cup run :) ..

id wait tho till ur a couple of games in and can tell how finance is working for ur side on attendences etc..

theres a good few ways round it though mate.. wouldnt panic yet at all..

Manchester United have made an offer to Valencia for Éver BANEGA of £10' date='000,000 plus Ryan GIGGS

:rolleyes:[/quote']

Guy's can we make a separate thread for this or something? Thanks:)

EDIT: Manchester United have made an offer to Marseille for Mathieu VALBUENA of £5,000,000 plus Ryan GIGGS

i wish all the bad luck to the juventus manager! if u can't handle a team just don't take it' date=' jeeze, no rocket science. :rolleyes:[/quote']

He will destroy the Juventus team: He transfer listed all his players for cash, very close to the chairmann value. Don't accept his offers for cash, altough i think it can be hard to reject them. He is just entering this setup to ruin the unmanaged teams. I asked him why he only wanted cash and he said this:

Professional Manager dean barden

Sent: 6 Aug 2011 17:43 GT

Subject: {no subject}

To buy more players

He is selling Krasic for 14m. Which 91 player he will buy with 14m??????

Guest Smithy1998

mate go sign a couple of players who have just been reviewed.. cheap in wage n cost.. where u can make a couple of million on each (chek ur chairman val 2 actual sm val) and sell them immediately for profit 1ce tbs r up 2 cover abit of red if its visible.. also cut the 70 rateds if you signed them wiout purpose.. and n e 1 else in the side u feel u can do wiout..

i usually take a 70 rated side for cups 2 get me knocked out a.s.a.p if i dont have the side to manage a cup run :) ..

id wait tho till ur a couple of games in and can tell how finance is working for ur side on attendences etc..

theres a good few ways round it though mate.. wouldnt panic yet at all..

Thanks for the info racky much appreciated :) you are the best!

i wish all the bad luck to the juventus manager!

bit harsh.

who are we to judge what is a bad deal or good.

if he wants to sell all without any part-ex's then it's his choice.

when he's destroyed juv and quits and you all have raped his squad.

then a new manager comes along will you be so quick to re-sell the players if asked....i think not.

so with reason in that.....who is the bad manager...answer.....all of us!

sorry i put in the bid before i saw your post..but i have no need for players lower than 89 so i dont think i will be doing a deal that you offered :) Thanks anyway' date=' Cedd[/quote']

Fair enough. But you're not going to sell Giggs in part exchange I doubt.

Also another bid for Baines bites the dust (Jose Enrique + Nile Ranger + £3.6ml - players not good enough :rolleyes:)

bit harsh.

who are we to judge what is a bad deal or good.

if he wants to sell all without any part-ex's then it's his choice.

when he's destroyed juv and quits and you all have raped his squad.

then a new manager comes along will you be so quick to re-sell the players if asked....i think not.

so with reason in that.....who is the bad manager...answer.....all of us!

The fact that he is not selling his best players for P/E but for cash make me know he is a bad manager. The fact that when he starts losing he will quit and then nobody will want to take over his Juventus thus possibly ruining the set-up. The fact that he already ruined a side in this set-up, quit them and then had the cheek to come back into it.

So with reason in that, who is the bad manager, answer, he is.

Newcastle United 3-1 Celtic

Brilliant way to kick off the season. Fairly even game in which we had the better of possession, and also more clinical in front of goal. Yohan Cabaye gave the hosts the lead going into the break before Cameron Jerome levelled for the visitors.

However Owen Hargreaves came on as a substitute and restored the home sides lead. The win was then secured in the 76th minute when Valdez took advantage of some sloppy keeping. Only downside was the red card for Jordan Henderson.

Very pleased to pick up a good win over a top manager in Mr Newman. Also even more pleasing is the fact we stuffd 3-5-2 :D:D:D