World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: World Championship 11111 - Are you interested? nooooooooo! Oh well, probably not reserving anyway.

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread WC1111 M/R New Marseille M/R and thanks guys for the feedback on the last one;)

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread MAN U TRANSFER ROUND UP Esteban Cambiasso is the biggest name to join Man U and is possibly the biggest transfer in the Whole of 11111. Cam

Re: World Championship 11111 Discussion thread

Stuttgart 3-1 Aston Villa

New signing Gyan immediately proves his worth' date=' goal '3 mins in :D[/quote']

Kind of expected a result like that - well done. Although what worries me more is a STRAIGHT RED for CAPTAIN Scott Parker after FOUR MINUTES. Then on top of that Jack Wilshere gets a red for two yellows after 40 minutes :confused::confused::confused:

Dont know how but i lost 6-1 to Atletico Madrid:eek: I say this because we had nearly the same possession (51% against 49%) and I had more shots (25 mine against 15 of Madrid)... Unlucky but it happened; my first MR in this setup will be about my lost.

wot can i say mate other than i had the ref on the pay role :) ..

good game either way mate :) ..

i did do u tho at front end n 2 b fair.. schurrle n keissling r no forlan or pato :) imo..

Internazionale 3-1 Bayern M√ľnchen

Badstuber 16

Pazzini 60, 62

Eto'o 87

Possession

60% 40%

Total Shots

16 21

Shots On Target

11 11

Corners

7 4

Yellow Cards

2 0

Red Cards

0 0

Very disappointed with this result although I knew I had no chance if he was going to play 3-5-2 (which he did)

Already got my first major injury. My best defender, Badstuber, will be out for five weeks with a broken arm.

Brilliant.

Good game anyway mate.

Kind of expected a result like that - well done. Although what worries me more is a STRAIGHT RED for CAPTAIN Scott Parker after FOUR MINUTES. Then on top of that Jack Wilshere gets a red for two yellows after 40 minutes :confused::confused::confused:

then your very aggresive mate,lol.you were unlucky maybe you should try normal tackling if you didnt.

Juventus 1 - 0 Spartak Moskva

F.QUAGLIARELLA 10 Half Time (1 - 0)

Left off where I started. Plus who says im going to ruin this club and i hardly ruined my last one.

Just make sure you don't hope all over the set up. People like that disgust me.

Any chance of a response to a bid I've made for one of your players also? (Newcastle)

Your tacking style was only on hard, even aggressive doesn't get 2 red cards, bad luck :confused:

You can tell that Parker tackled because he was frustrated that his team conceded so early on in the game. Gyan scores '3 mins, dangerous tackle by Parker '4 mins. haha

Guest Smithy1998

Well.. Malaga beat me by 3-1 which was a terrible result for me but at least im not bottom. Next up i have got newcastle in the league this is going to be a big match.

Im going to change my formation in this match to help me.