LORIK CANA

TiranaKid

Lorik Cana has been one of the best players this season for Marseille along with Nasri and Ribbery. He's been aggressive and he's been playing 90 min. games. It's rumoured that Arsenal and Milan are after him as Arsenal is looking for someone to replace Gilberto and have the same aggressiveness in the midfield.

Re: LORIK CANA

Lorik Cana has been one of the best players this season for Marseille along with Nasri and Ribbery. He's been aggressive and he's been playing 90 min. games. It's rumoured that Arsenal and Milan are after him as Arsenal is looking for someone to replace Gilberto and have the same aggressiveness in the midfield.

no, 89 is good

He's playing some good football, deserves a 90!!

Now, just a reminder for you guys:

4. Respect the opinions of others (even if you disagree)' date=' any harassment of other forum users will not be tollerated

9. Resist getting into personal disputes (please do not use the forum for heated debates or flame wars. If the discussion becomes a little too heated or passionate then take it to PM or email if you must, but avoid launching into public condemnation on the boards)

10. Avoid ‘off-topic’ posts (do try to keep on topic of the thread by posting a reply that is relevant. Do not deliberately ‘hi-jack’ a thread by starting a different, unrelated topic within another user’s thread or by going off on an obsure tangent)[/i']

Please, pay attention to these rules, and try to follow them. If oyu want to debate something not related to football, use other ways to communicate.

PS: I just want to say that, although not a moderator or administrator, Xenophobic and racists statements are forbidden. under any circustances you should post these kinds of thoughts.

Lorik Cana I think is an accomplished player. Neat and tidy. He could go either way in the premiership. I think he plays very similar to Jimmy Bullard, who was doing very well at Fulham last year before his injury. Maybe a club like that would be better for him to establish himself without the high and immediate expectations.

My apologies to those whose posts I deleted which were not offensive, they were removed/edited as made reference to unwelcome comments from other people.

This thread needs to remain about the player. If people wish to joke or argue over sensitive issues this is not the place for, as common sense dictates.

• 3 weeks later...

Cana just made the top 11 in the french Ligue 1 according to L'equipe. He was selected in the best 11 along with teammate Niang. In the game against Luxembourg he played well and lifted up the team even though he wasn't the captain. Should definitely get a rise to 90. Has had a good season with Marseille and also with the national team.

• 4 months later...

Cana is playin good for Marseille. He had a fantastic game against Liverpool. He received an 8 that game.( second after Valbuena 9) He did his job and kept Steven Gerrard out of his game. Cana won't play Albania's next games as a result of the red card and the head but against Netherlands.

Ill be watching that and I'm quite upset that our 2 young starlets (Berisha and Cana) cant play.

I am just really angry about all the racism countries like Albania get (Im not talking about the forum)

Last match Albania had, we should have won it, there was an own goal by some Holland player and the referee didnt give it and I dont know why :mad:

Referees make rubbish decisions all the time' date=' don't think you should interpret that as racist treatment. :) Will keep an eye on Cana, from the updates he sounds good.[/quote']

Well, true teb, sorry if what I said upset or angered anyone but at the time I was angry with something else.

Well, back to Cana - He is great and if he carries on playing well for Marseille and hopefully he can get a move to Arsenal or Man Utd

Cana was great' date=' and as an Albanian I watch most of the Albania matches.

When I was watching Liverpool against Marseille [b']I was surprised to see Cana as captain.[/b] Great play.

And why is it that people have proplems with Albanians???

What have they ever done to you :mad::mad::mad:

Really?? I'm surprised that your surprised especially since your Albanian, right?

News of him being the new captain for Marseille surfaced since he was linked with Arsenal, if I remember correctly. Thats also part of the reason he opted to stay at Marseille instead of making the move to Arsenal. Other reasons would be that Marseille are back in the Champions League and they thought they could make a serious challenge for the Ligue 1 title... but as you can see the opposite has happened... they're in the relegation zone instead.

I would really like to see Cana at Arsenal but since Wenger has signed L.Diarra and Flamini stepping up, I don't think it will happen anymore. Cana to Arsenal has passed up already and that was over the summer. :(

Really?? I'm surprised that your surprised especially since your Albanian' date=' right?

News of him being the new captain for Marseille surfaced since he was linked with Arsenal, if I remember correctly. Thats also part of the reason he opted to stay at Marseille instead of making the move to Arsenal. Other reasons would be that Marseille are back in the Champions League and they thought they could make a serious challenge for the Ligue 1 title... but as you can see the opposite has happened... they're in the relegation zone instead.

I would really like to see Cana at Arsenal but since Wenger has signed L.Diarra and Flamini stepping up, I don't think it will happen anymore. Cana to Arsenal has passed up already and that was over the summer. :([/quote']

Well, I am albanian but the reason I was surprised was because I saw a few Marseille matches and someone else as captain. I dont really watch French football but have seen a few.

Him going to Arsenal would be great as Gilberto Silva is getting quite old and Cana would be a great replacement

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...