LORIK CANA

TiranaKid

Re: LORIK CANA

Well Cana rose up to 90. I had mentioned him for quiet some times and finally he got a 90 ratings. If he keeps up his form it wont be long until he hits 92. great player and has certainly proved his worth in marseille this year. here is one of his goal. Marseille vs. Beauvais in coupe de france.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m_a_AjyPaFw

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

especially as cana has played far more mintues than nasri so far.

cana has 2532 minutes under his belt compared to nasri's 1954

although nasri does have 1 more goal i can't see that being a reason for him getting an increase and cana not:confused:

obviously i'm only going on the stats that i have, i don't really have a clue on their individual performance from game to game

especially as cana has played far more mintues than nasri so far.

cana has 2532 minutes under his belt compared to nasri's 1954

although nasri does have 1 more goal i can't see that being a reason for him getting an increase and cana not:confused:

obviously i'm only going on the stats that i have' date=' i don't really have a clue on their individual performance from game to game[/quote']

I think you should send a ticket to SM mentioning his stats, and asking why nasri got an increase and cana didnt.

Cana has risen to 91. i told you guys he was a very good player. 24 year old cm/dm rated 91. (not bad huh). he is continuing his fine form as marseille is trying to close the gap with Nancy and get the last CH. League place. His fine form has caught the attention of bayern munich who has recently been monitoring cana very closely.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey guys...i know the last post was long time ago...and i didnt want to create a new one..so

can u plz give info about him guys..??

i mean he is 91...by the end of the season do u expect him to play regularly , get an increase , wat can be his max rating on SM ...plz...help..!!!

hey guys...i know the last post was long time ago...and i didnt want to create a new one..so

can u plz give info about him guys..??

i mean he is 91...by the end of the season do u expect him to play regularly ' date=' get an increase , wat can be his max rating on SM ...plz...help..!!![/quote']

He is the captain of Marseille, so he should be playing regularly. And while hes still playing in France, probably his max would be around 92/93.

• 8 months later...