1240 Minutes

A-Jgd. BL West

7 Games

2 Goals

427 Minutes

Who is he like?:

Miroslav Klose

Miroslav-Klose.jpg

Samed plays as the Number 9 striker who is gifted at Poaching, most of his goals have been them much like Klose, seems a tad quicker than Miroslav has ever been, maybe a new age German striker, but i believe he has show he can score at all levels he has played at thus far and his ability to get goals and Poachers type of goals will give him a great chance of becoming a big player.

Video:

World Cup U17 Showing Both his goals + Others from Germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evpRMHL-q_g

Re: Samed Yesil (The Next Klose?)

Nice find' date=' can't find him on the SM DB though :/[/quote']

No, thats why its on Found A Talent, he isnt up yet only played Reserves/Youth league and 3 U17 WC games, I will defo send a ticket after the WC is up.

Although at Bayer and with them looking for Youth with Andre Schurrle he may get some Pre Season action so may get added naturally.

Great find. I was gonna do a scout about him but I cba. His team mates called him 'Gerd' In reference to Gerd Muller as he can't stop scoring.

I was going to say Muller as his style, didnt know that, thanks :D

TBH any German Natural born Poacher he resembles :)

Another loss for the Turkish National team! Another traitor born in Germany, who can change the current position of Turkish football, but instead goes for the glory and not for the country his parents are from. SUCH AN *******!! His whole name is full Turkish aswell, wheres the german in himm, just his birth country like ozil

Imagine how amazing the Turkish national team was if we had all those players european countries stole from us:

MESUT OZIL!!!(GERMANY)

SERDAR TASCI!!!(GERMANY)

EREN DERDIYOK!!!(SWITZERLAND)

SAMED YESIL!!!(GERMANY)

OMER TOPRAK!!!(GERMANY)

ILKAY GUNDOGAN!!!(GERMANY)

GOKHAN INLER!!!(SWITZERLAND)

YASIN PEHLIVAN!!!(AUSTRIA)

VELI KAVLAK!!!(AUSTRIA)

UMIT KORKMAZ!!!(AUSTRIA)

HA A EHOLE SQUAD OF STARS STOLEN FROM TURKEY!

Another loss for the Turkish National team! Another traitor born in Germany' date=' who can change the current position of Turkish football, but instead goes for the glory and not for the country his parents are from. SUCH AN *******!! His whole name is full Turkish aswell, wheres the german in himm, just his birth country like ozil

Imagine how amazing the Turkish national team was if we had all those players european countries stole from us:

MESUT OZIL!!!(GERMANY)

SERDAR TASCI!!!(GERMANY)

SAMED YESIL!!!(GERMANY)

OMER TOPRAK!!!(GERMANY)

VELI KAVLAK!!!(AUSTRIA)

UMIT KORKMAZ!!!(AUSTRIA)

HA A EHOLE SQUAD OF STARS STOLEN FROM TURKEY![/quote']

I disagree with you. They have spent there whole life in Germany and learnt there football in Germany. Its german money spent on them to become the players they are. Turkey have got nothing to do with them.

Another loss for the Turkish National team! Another traitor born in Germany' date=' who can change the current position of Turkish football, but instead goes for the glory and not for the country his parents are from. SUCH AN *******!! His whole name is full Turkish aswell, wheres the german in himm, just his birth country like ozil

MESUT OZIL!!!(GERMANY)

SERDAR TASCI!!!(GERMANY)

SAMED YESIL!!!(GERMANY)

OMER TOPRAK!!!(GERMANY)

VELI KAVLAK!!!(AUSTRIA)

UMIT KORKMAZ!!!(AUSTRIA)

:rolleyes:

The German NT didn't steal the Turkish players. They were raised in Germany and they felt more German than Turkish. It's got nothing to do with that as Germany invited Turkish citizens to Germany to work and get the economy back on track after the war and the fact that there was a high unemployment rate in Turkey during that time, so they left for Germany and other European countries. So, blame the government that was there during that time.

10 of the 21 are german born to immigrant families, and 7 are starters!

seems like a good way to build a team!

england take note, instead of giving immigrants a hard time, see if there kids can kick a ball, maybe hand out a few more passports haha

I disagree with you. They have spent there whole life in Germany and learnt there football in Germany. Its german money spent on them to become the players they are. Turkey have got nothing to do with them.

Soooooooo they should styl feel guilt!! Mesut Ozil i kinda understand him choosin germany, but players like tasci,gundogan and toprak are not even on the reserves for germany, they are nobodies!! whereas in the turkish national team theyd be playing every game! Theyd also make their parents way more proud by making their nation better, same goes for derdiyok and inler, turkey is wayyy better than switzerland and we showed it to them in the euro 2008 when we kicked them out of their home stadium!!The look on all those turks in the switzerland national team telled all their feelings, also having players like inler,tasci and ozil on our team could have helped us beat germany in that match, as all our stars were injured and suspended and were playing against all the german stars, klose,ballack,schweinsteiger,podolski,lahm they were all their!! whereas all our best players werent i.e arda turan,tuncay sanli,emre belozoglu,hamit altintop,servet cetin,nihat kahveci,volkan demirel!!

Im just saying imagine if we had our whole team and all those players that were stolen from us like inler,tasci,ozil,derdiyok we would have easily gotten through to the final, and we may have lost to spain but wheres the shame in that!! everything im saying is true guys, if our 3rd team could have lost only 3-2!! to the german all stars, then what do you think our star team and all the stolen players would have done for us!! This is what makes me sick, if those players were their for us instead of playing for their birth countries we would be such a better team!!

MESUT OZIL!!!(GERMANY)

SERDAR TASCI!!!(GERMANY)

SAMED YESIL!!!(GERMANY)

OMER TOPRAK!!!(GERMANY)

VELI KAVLAK!!!(AUSTRIA)

UMIT KORKMAZ!!!(AUSTRIA)

COLIN KAZIM-RICHARDS!!!!!!!!! u can have him tho...

Exactly dude!! its not just turkey they rob from its all countries:

Klose and podolski from poland

ozil and tasci and gundogan and toprak from turkey

boateng from ghana

khedira fro tunisia

gomez from spain#

They are nothing but theives' date=' this is why i dont rate the german football team, because they aint ****** german!![/quote']

Care, should I name the German players that ARE German?

Adler

Neuer

Hummels

Gotze

Rausch

Wiedenfeller

Lahm

Mertesacker

Westermann

Friedrich

Rolfes

Frings

Schweinsteiger

Ballack

Muller

Helmes

Kießling

And MANY MANY more :D

Care' date=' should I name the German players that ARE German?

Adler

Neuer

Hummels

Gotze

[b']Rausch[/b]

Wiedenfeller

Lahm

Mertesacker

Westermann

Friedrich

Rolfes

Frings

Schweinsteiger

Ballack

Muller

Helmes

Kießling

And MANY MANY more :D

He was born in Russia. :P

Oh' date=' my bad ;) But he has got German parents, right? :)[/quote']
Rausch's family emigrated to Germany from Siberia when he was five years old. His first friend in Germany couldn't pronounce "Konstantin" and instead called him "Kocka", a nickname still used by his teammates and coaches

I doubt it.

Exactly dude!! its not just turkey they rob from its all countries:

Klose and podolski from poland

ozil and tasci and gundogan and toprak from turkey

boateng from ghana

khedira fro tunisia

gomez from spain#

They are nothing but theives' date=' this is why i dont rate the german football team, because they aint ****** german!![/quote']

Klose - born in Opole, which is a ethnic german minority community in poland, his father was ethnic german, and Miroslav moved to germany aged 7! way more german than polish!

Podolski - born in Gliwice, had until 1945 been a part of Germany as Gleiwitz, and left there aged 2!!!

Ozil - born in Gelsenkirchen, West Germany....

Tasci - Place of birth Esslingen, West Germany......

Khedira - Place of birth Stuttgart, West Germany....to a german

mother...father was from tunisia....

Now the Boatengs, Kevin Prince, Place of birth Wedding, West Germany played for all germany youth levels but got kicked out for poor behavior and switched to ghana....brothers Boateng have a German mother and a Ghanaian father...Jerome has just stuck to his natural roots, he was born in Berlin

Gomez - Place of birth Riedlingen, West Germany...duhh.

just to clear that up for you..all the players you mentioned are german!

MESUT OZIL!!!(GERMANY)

SERDAR TASCI!!!(GERMANY)

SAMED YESIL!!!(GERMANY)

OMER TOPRAK!!!(GERMANY)

VELI KAVLAK!!!(AUSTRIA)

UMIT KORKMAZ!!!(AUSTRIA)

the fact none of them were born in turkey may be why the turkish fa didnt approach them before they were involved with their true national sides?????

But they were born in Germany so why should they play for Turkey? Also german players such as Lewis Holtby could have played for England as his father is from Liverpool and he in fact supports Everton but he was born in Germany so he plays for them instead.

EDIT: Turkey have also stolen Sahin from Germany and Colin Kazim-Richards from England (not like he would ever play) :P

Actually Capello is looking to cheat for the Olympics, getting players from all Brittain to play for England so players like Ramsey and Bale (list kinda ends there) can play for England too.. :P

That's like taking Holland and Belgium together so we finaly have a decent defence, except vd Wiel of course, he can stay :D

Anyways guys take it easy, these things happen. Those guys decide to play for a country and they base their decision on how they feel about the situation, it's their choice and we should respect that even though that one great player might not play for your nation. I'd say that's bad luck, but arguing over it here and thus kind off not respecting the players wishes seems rude to me :rolleyes: