Samed Yesil (The Next Klose?)

Gorskino10

Re: Samed Yesil (The Next Klose?)

Actually Capello is looking to cheat for the Olympics' date=' getting players from all Brittain to play for England so players like Ramsey and Bale (list kinda ends there) can play for England too.. :P[/b']

That's like taking Holland and Belgium together so we finaly have a decent defence, except vd Wiel of course, he can stay :D

Anyways guys take it easy, these things happen. Those guys decide to play for a country and they base their decision on how they feel about the situation, it's their choice and we should respect that even though that one great player might not play for your nation. I'd say that's bad luck, but arguing over it here and thus kind off not respecting the players wishes seems rude to me :rolleyes:

But Capello isn't in charge of that team? Also it is not cheating as that team will be representing Great Britain and not England so that is why Bale and Ramsey can play.

But Capello isn't in charge of that team? Also it is not cheating as that team will be representing Great Britain and not England so that is why Bale and Ramsey can play.

Yeah but you know what, I don't really care about Olympics football. Looking forward to see Usain Bolt smash his own record at the 100 metres a 100 times more. European and World Champs football are much more exciting usually :P:o

Most important thing is that people should chill out over the country stuff, no need to make a fuzz about it.

Actually Capello is looking to cheat for the Olympics' date=' getting players from all Brittain to play for England so players like Ramsey and Bale (list kinda ends there) can play for England too.. :P

That's like taking Holland and Belgium together so we finaly have a decent defence, except vd Wiel of course, he can stay :D

Anyways guys take it easy, these things happen. Those guys decide to play for a country and they base their decision on how they feel about the situation, it's their choice and we should respect that even though that one great player might not play for your nation. I'd say that's bad luck, but arguing over it here and thus kind off not respecting the players wishes seems rude to me :rolleyes:[/quote']

Screw their wishes, Traitors like Ozil have let down an entire nation! If Ozil played for Turkey, hed be treated as a king! what more could he want!! Look at Turkish players born in germany like Hamit Altintop and Nuri Sahin they are both treated as gods by turkish fans and will be playing with Ozil. Really we should be having 3 of our national team players playing in Real Madrid

Screw their wishes' date=' [b']Traitors like Ozil have let down an entire nation![/b] If Ozil played for Turkey, hed be treated as a king! what more could he want!! Look at Turkish players born in germany like Hamit Altintop and Nuri Sahin they are both treated as gods by turkish fans and will be playing with Ozil. Really we should be having 3 of our national team players playing in Real Madrid

He can hardly be classed as a Traitor for playing for the country of his birth who also happen to be one of the best national teams in which he is a very important player in.

EDIT: Also back on topic, great find mate, looks like a decent prospect.

Screw their wishes' date=' Traitors like Ozil have let down an entire nation! If Ozil played for Turkey, hed be treated as a king! what more could he want!! Look at Turkish players born in germany like Hamit Altintop and Nuri Sahin they are both treated as gods by turkish fans and will be playing with Ozil. Really we should be having 3 of our national team players playing in Real Madrid[/quote']

So who are you to call Ozil a traitor to his country? He didn't choose to be born in Turkey right? He didn't choose to move to Germany right?

But in the end that's what made him feel connected to Germany and that's why he chose to play for Germany. ffs we have people here in Holland who came here at the age of 3 and grew up here and had to go back to Afghanistan at the age of 16 not knowing any Afghan and completely used to the Dutch way of living, in the end it was stopped thank goodness as they probably would've ended up very bad if they actually had to go back there. These people grew up in a place and because of that they are connected to that place and they do not feel connected to their own country. Put yourself in his position and think about it!

Maybe you should learn a little respect in honouring someone's wishes.. ?

:rolleyes:

Seriously..

]So who are you to call Ozil a traitor to his country? He didn't choose to be born in Turkey right? He didn't choose to move to Germany right?[/b]

But in the end that's what made him feel connected to Germany and that's why he chose to play for Germany. ffs we have people here in Holland who came here at the age of 3 and grew up here and had to go back to Afghanistan at the age of 16 not knowing any Afghan and completely used to the Dutch way of living' date=' in the end it was stopped thank goodness as they probably would've ended up very bad if they actually had to go back there. These people grew up in a place and because of that they are connected to that place and they do not feel connected to their own country. Put yourself in his position and think about it!

Maybe you should learn a little respect in honouring someone's wishes.. ?

Seriously..[/quote']

He didn't move to Germany, he was born there so he is German and he is eligible to play for Turkey through his parents, same with Sahin and both the Altintop's.

Actually Capello is looking to cheat for the Olympics' date=' getting players from all Brittain to play for England so players like Ramsey and Bale (list kinda ends there) can play for England too.. :P

Anyways guys take it easy, these things happen. Those guys decide to play for a country and they base their decision on how they feel about the situation, it's their choice and we should respect that even though that one great player might not play for your nation. I'd say that's bad luck, but arguing over it here and thus kind off not respecting the players wishes seems rude to me :rolleyes:[/quote']

capello wont be managing the GB football team.

and i think you need to check the fact that its Great Britain in the olympics. not england. get yourself a map and see who is part of GB, and you'll see bale, ramsey etc are fully entitled to compete for team GB!

the FA's of scotland wales etc have just got the hump as it makes them look less independent...

Screw their wishes' date=' Traitors like Ozil have let down an entire nation! If Ozil played for Turkey, hed be treated as a king! what more could he want!! Look at Turkish players born in germany like Hamit Altintop and Nuri Sahin they are both treated as gods by turkish fans and will be playing with Ozil. Really we should be having 3 of our national team players playing in Real Madrid[/quote']

Screw their wishes?

I am pretty sure this statement says enough :(

Im just saying imagine if we had our whole team and all those players that were stolen from us like inler' date='tasci,ozil,derdiyok we would have easily gotten through to the final, and we may have lost to spain but wheres the shame in that!! everything im saying is true guys, if our 3rd team could have lost only 3-2!! to the german all stars, then what do you think our star team and all the stolen players would have done for us!! This is what makes me sick, if those players were their for us instead of playing for their birth countries we would be such a better team!![/quote']

GULUM, Ersan CB,24yrs (Bestikas), Born in Melbourne Australia. Turkish parents. Grew up in Australia and played in Australia until he was 17yrs. Australian tax payers money spent on his junior football career.

He has now dedicated himself to represent Turkey to make his parents happy.

Hope your happy because us aussies arnt!!!, (waste of tax payers money)

He didn't move to Germany' date=' he was born there so he is German and he is eligible to play for Turkey through his parents, same with Sahin and both the Altintop's.[/quote']

Makes tarikataturkcol's statement look even more pathetic..

capello wont be managing the GB football team.

and i think you need to check the fact that its Great Britain in the olympics. not england. get yourself a map and see who is part of GB' date=' and you'll see bale, ramsey etc are fully entitled to compete for team GB!

the FA's of scotland wales etc have just got the hump as it makes them look less independent...[/quote']

Like I said before, I don't care about Olympic football :rolleyes:;)

GULUM' date=' Ersan CB,24yrs (Bestikas), Born in Melbourne Australia. Turkish parents. Grew up in Australia and played in Australia until he was 17yrs. Australian tax payers money spent on his junior football career.

He has now dedicated himself to represent Turkey to make his parents happy.

Hope your happy because us aussies arnt!!!, (waste of tax payers money)[/quote']

How many players have we done this too hmm!! weve got two players in our team and gulum isnt that good anyway, austrialia suck at football and if gulum isnt in our 22 man squad at the start of every match then why would he be with you lot!

You're perverting the facts. The only thing making Ozil a Turk is the fact that his parents are Turkish!

He was born in Germany, he grew up in Germany, he learnt playing football in Germany, and, and, and...

Same with most other players named in this thread.

I suggest that each and every single one of you involved in this debate, who perhaps stepped over the line re read the forum rules. Some of the behaviour on this thread is unacceptable, notably swearing.

Take this is a warning people

Im all for debate, and putting across your opinion strongly but dont over do it

:)

I suggest that each and every single one of you involved in this debate' date=' who perhaps stepped over the line re read the forum rules. Some of the behaviour on this thread is unacceptable, notably swearing.

Take this is a warning people

Im all for debate, and putting across your opinion strongly but dont over do it

:)[/quote']

True sort of taking it away from the topic in hand about Samed :)

Update:

Samed Yeşil has 2 goals thus far in the current 3-1 game VS England, thats his total of 4 games 4 goals, i think all the websites state different.

Looking a very promising player :D

Apparently Messi spent a few weeks in England when he was younger.

HOW DARE HE CHOOSE ARGENTINA THE TRAITOR OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IF WE HAD HIM WE WOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP EVERY YEAR!!!!

On topic: Looked pretty nifty in the U17 game against England, and took his goal nicely too. Can't tell whether he's going to be one of these young stars who never fulfils his potential or whether he actually is going to make up.. Will follow with interest :)

Soooooooo they should styl feel guilt!! Mesut Ozil i kinda understand him choosin germany' date=' but players like tasci,gundogan and toprak are not even on the reserves for germany, they are nobodies!! whereas in the turkish national team theyd be playing every game! Theyd also make their parents way more proud by making their nation better, same goes for derdiyok and inler, turkey is wayyy better than switzerland and we showed it to them in the euro 2008 when we kicked them out of their home stadium!!The look on all those turks in the switzerland national team telled all their feelings, also having players like inler,tasci and ozil on our team could have helped us beat germany in that match, as all our stars were injured and suspended and were playing against all the german stars, klose,ballack,schweinsteiger,podolski,lahm they were all their!! whereas all our best players werent i.e arda turan,tuncay sanli,emre belozoglu,hamit altintop,servet cetin,nihat kahveci,volkan demirel!!

Im just saying imagine if we had our whole team and all those players that were stolen from us like inler,tasci,ozil,derdiyok we would have easily gotten through to the final, and we may have lost to spain but wheres the shame in that!! everything im saying is true guys, if our 3rd team could have lost only 3-2!! to the german all stars, then what do you think our star team and all the stolen players would have done for us!! This is what makes me sick, if those players were their for us instead of playing for their birth countries we would be such a better team!![/quote']

Turkey look like stealing an Aussie who has lived in Australia pretty much his whole life ;)

EDIT: It's already been mentioned. Oops lol

Another loss for the Turkish National team! Another traitor born in Germany' date=' who can change the current position of Turkish football, but instead goes for the glory and not for the country his parents are from. His whole name is full Turkish aswell, wheres the german in himm, just his birth country like ozil

Imagine how amazing the Turkish national team was if we had all those players european countries [b']stole[/b] from us:

MESUT OZIL!!!(GERMANY)

SERDAR TASCI!!!(GERMANY)

EREN DERDIYOK!!!(SWITZERLAND)

SAMED YESIL!!!(GERMANY)

OMER TOPRAK!!!(GERMANY)

ILKAY GUNDOGAN!!!(GERMANY)

GOKHAN INLER!!!(SWITZERLAND)

YASIN PEHLIVAN!!!(AUSTRIA)

VELI KAVLAK!!!(AUSTRIA)

UMIT KORKMAZ!!!(AUSTRIA)

HA A EHOLE SQUAD OF STARS STOLEN FROM TURKEY!

If you said ANY of the above to me, I'd kick your kebab all the way back to Turkey! ;)

If ALL the above players are traitors, why would you want them to play for your beloved Turkey??? It's their parents, who are turkish not them, they were born in Germany, Austria, etc. It was their parents who left Turkey to live in Germany/Austria because they wanted a BETTER quality of life, better social conditions and maybe to get away from ignorant, racist and narrow minded people like yourself!! :rolleyes:

So who stole anyone here?? I don't think Ozil's parents were stolen from Turkey by the DFB (german football association) before Mesut was even born?!? Although you might just have some crazy conspiracy theory about that too! :P

Seriously, your comments are a joke and if I was still a mod on here, I would've deleted them and banned you from the forum for reasons too many to mention! ;)

As it is, it'll be me now incurring an infraction or a ban but someone had to say it and put you in your place!!! :)

Herby the German Aussie B)

I hope there's a Moroccan and a Surinamese forumer somewhere! :P:D

ROFL XD. Nah, don't think so. And Afellay is born in Holland, Boulahrouz is, De Jong is, Elia is, Gio is but he's retired. Ehhm, Lens is born in Holland, etc.

But, why are we discussing about Turkey and traitors. The topic is about a German talent, right? Don't care where he comes from. And Tarikataturkcol, dont worry, he still can choose for Turkey, as he didn't played 1 international cap. Except for the 'Ozil is a traitor' part :o

the fact none of them were born in turkey may be why the turkish fa didnt approach them before they were involved with their true national sides?????

Ummmm I can assure you that the turkish FA has no such ethical issues, as you described above. They approached Ozil and tried hard to persuade him to play for Turkey despite playing for Germany at youth level. They did the same with Ekici (who btw was born Germany) with Guus Hiddink at the helm (coach of Turkey at the time), they STOLE :P Ekici from Germany and made him play for the turkish NT. :eek: In fact, Hiddink asked Ekici to persuade his team mate at Nurnberg at the time, Gundogan, to make the same decision!!!

Oh ... did our turkish friend forget to disclose this information?? I'm sure he is aware!! :o;)

Nice find and great work by the thread creator but his work seems to have been shadowed but some silly debate ... what has this whole argument got anything to do with the player's potential and ability etc. which is the most important thing, not what bloody country he is supposedly from or should play for, no-one cares :rolleyes:

Nice find and great work by the thread creator but his work seems to have been shadowed but some silly debate ... what has this whole argument got anything to do with the player's potential and ability etc. which is the most important thing' date=' not what bloody country he is supposedly from or should play for, no-one cares :rolleyes:[/quote']

He's right. Who cares about where they come from because this is life. If you have part of a nation within you, you can play for them, simple as.

Anyway, Samed is a great talent and linked to Arsenal. Not hard to see why. Any other big talents at the U17 World Cup, apart from Souleymane Coulibaly and Yassine Benzia?

Ummmm I can assure you that the turkish FA has no such ethical issues' date=' as you described above. They approached Ozil and tried hard to persuade him to play for Turkey despite playing for Germany at youth level. They did the same with Ekici (who btw was born Germany) with Guus Hiddink at the helm (coach of Turkey at the time), they STOLE :P Ekici from Germany and made him play for the turkish NT. :eek: In fact, Hiddink asked Ekici to persuade his team mate at Nurnberg at the time, Gundogan, to make the same decision!!!

Oh ... did our turkish friend forget to disclose this information?? I'm sure he is aware!! :o;)[/quote']

They've also stolen Cenk Tosun from germany!! :P

I just heard something about a new rule . Its said that players that now are u 17 and thet play for another national team than their original nation (ex.Yesil,Aycicek,Ayhan etc.) they will be forced to play for their nation when they reach 20.So now you can calm down .Turkey has players that are learning football in Germany and will play in the turkish national team.