Samed Yesil (The Next Klose?)

Gorskino10

Re: Samed Yesil (The Next Klose?)

I just heard something about a new rule . Its said that players that now are u 17 and thet play for another national team than their original nation (ex.Yesil' date='Aycicek,Ayhan etc.) they will be forced to play for their nation when they reach 20.So now you cand calm down .Turkey has players that are learning football in Germany and will play in the turkish national team.[/quote']

Yesil original nationality is German, so he wouldn't play for Turkey. Also you can't exactly force them to play they could just retire from international football.

Yesil original nationality is German' date=' so he wouldn't play for Turkey. Also you can't exactly force them to play they could just retire from international football.[/quote']

If they want to play for the national team they will be forced to play for their original nation.(sorry for my poor explication).

Apparently Messi spent a few weeks in England when he was younger.

HOW DARE HE CHOOSE ARGENTINA THE TRAITOR OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT IF WE HAD HIM WE WOULD WIN THE WORLD CUP EVERY YEAR!!!!

:rolleyes:

Quotes Aren't Working :l

LOL Well Messi Isn't As Good In International Level And Just Cuz You Been Somewhere Doesn't Mean You Play For Them xD.

Anyway All These Talks Abot Turkey Stealing Players I Would Agree Probly Half There Players Aren't Turkish.There Even Some Reading Player Who Plays For Turkey.(He's English Btw)

Anyway I'm Getting Ready To Grab This 'New Klose'

Bring It On >:B Not Very Many Ppl In My GW Really Use The Forums,I Think Well They Never Really Look At The Youth Section. (I Can Tell Cuz I Get Them All xD) Anyway Enough About Me.

Hope This Guy Does Well Even Tho When It Comes To Football I Don't Really Like Germany Cuz Of Being Old Rivals With Them When It Comes To World Cups :P

Does anyone knows when will be added to DB?:)

prob not for a while as the rule of thumb is the guy needs to play 450mins of 1st team football..

BUT...SM might add him by chance like Coulibaly..

on another note...seems like turkey are using underhand tactics to poach these players already!!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesliga/2011/07/08/2566108/germany-sporting-director-matthias-sammer-angry-at-turkeys

If they want to play for the national team they will be forced to play for their original nation.(sorry for my poor explication).

I don't think you get what I am saying. You said that Yesil would have to play for Turkey because that is his original nation but it isn't his original nation is Germany as he was born and raised there.

• 9 months later...

I know' date=' missed out on a number of talents because of this. I make sure I check the new player thread most times I come on SM to see if I am not loosing out on anyone and a lot of the time I still miss out :([/quote']

The new players thread is to notify people of talented players added that they may not know of or wouldn't have bought otherwise. If you keep loosing out a little trick i use is to offer a player in the deal because often the external club value the player higher than your club.

E.G you can offer up to 1.2 mill, you offer a player worth 500k to you plus 700k cash.

The external club then values your player at 900k the deal comes to 1.4 mill, which then beats all other offers.

Hope this helps

• 4 months later...

y o y o y?

why? because he will get a chance.

he is now 3rd choice striker with Adam Morgan. TBH a great move, Leverkusen do have a buy back clause if he does not impress and if he does i can guarantee LFC will change that contract.

He will get minutes, unlike at Leverkusen where he was a bit further down the order.

I cannot wait for him to be involved in the first team squad. BR is looking to bring on the younger players as we have seen with Sterling, Morgan & Shelvey getting games already.