Sign in to follow this  
JT26!

World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

Re: World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

Let me think: Keita+Afellay+ money!

Cash and an 88 for Robben.

I actually let a bit of wee out laughing.

So I countered with Messi and Villa I think, because I thought that was equally as insulting.

mates ... no problem.

I understand you guys .. are used to dealing with novice ...

good luck to the game world

Mate there's novices and then there's people who know how to offer a decent deal, ask yourself when you bid, would you take what your offering.

Mate there's novices and then there's people who know how to offer a decent deal' date=' ask yourself when you bid, would you take what your offering.[/quote']

Vidic offer ... not accept ..

Rooney ... accepted ...

always depends on some factors

greetings and good game

Will anyone be able to create a chat for this gameworld as it would be much easier to contact managers about deals?

I'll do one right away.

Just to say I've already seen the bids hitting the unmanaged teams. I've had so many arguments about this topic to no prevail. So if you can't beat them join them! Criticise all you like, no-one has fought harder to prevent this practice in the past than myself. I'm not going to try and protect the set-up integrity without 100% support...

Just to say I've already seen the bids hitting the unmanaged teams. I've had so many arguments about this topic to no prevail. So if you can't beat them join them! Criticise all you like' date=' no-one has fought harder to prevent this practice in the past than myself. I'm not going to try and protect the set-up integrity without 100% support...[/quote']

im not touching unmanaged for what its worth but you just can't expect peeps who don't use the forum not too, first time i took playing i bought from unmanaged, then i started reading/using the forum

and realised thats why theres so many, more than half empty leagues out there so don't do it regardless now unless the world drops below 50% managed to unmanaged. but like i say to me it was getting a good deal to start with so you can't blame these guys for doing it either really.

Same over here, my bids are external only. Not going to ruin a team in the setup on day 1 of the game world.

SM needs to introduce measures to curb this, something like no buying from unmanaged within first 14 days of the setup.

Same over here' date=' my bids are external only. Not going to ruin a team in the setup on day 1 of the game world.

[b']SM needs to introduce measures to curb this, something like no buying from unmanaged within first 14 days of the setup.[/b]

That would be a pretty good idea actually

The offer for Giorgio CHIELLINI of Juventus from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

Pleased to be bringing in a top quality CB. Losing my first choice CB in Kompany but happy to pay, see it as a fair deal both ways. Milner also on the way to Turin.

Players i'm looking to offload in include:

Bellamy

Barry

Toure (Kolo)

Jo

Adebayor

Wright Phillips

Bridge

Given

I would like to announce to the Sao Paulo manager that I would like to recall Alex Silva from loan. The loan was already here before I came to the club and I really need him (Look at my defence). This is not a request and I will recall him before Saturday. Just thought I would give you notice so you can find a replacement Center Back if you need one.

Didn't think you could recall a player that's on loan in real life at the start of a set-up?

You'd have to ask him to send him back surely?

yep' date=' if there already out on loan when you get the club(within the first season) you can't recall only have them sent back[/font']

Didn't think you could recall a player that's on loan in real life at the start of a set-up?

You'd have to ask him to send him back surely?

Well i have sent him a PM about it, and I am just waiting for a reply. Hopefully I can recall him, if not that I hope the fella is nice enough to send him back.

Carvalho is off to Roma for £22m. :)

I know it's a lot for a golden oldie but he's a season or two in him yet - about 3 or 4 seasons is SM time, so I'm happy. Will be my highest rated player at 93. Nice doing business with you

Nice doing business with you

Likewise Mark. :)

Edit: If anyone is selling 90+ defenders (29 yrs or less), please get in touch with me.