Sign in to follow this  
JT26!

World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

Re: World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

It is a fair deal - Eto'o' date=' Sneijder and Lucio are at a completely different level. Their ratings are ridiculously high! I think Gotze will get there, but Grosskreutz and Hummels and probably Subotic will never get anywhere near 95. Also, even if they do, how long will that take?

Come one guys - hooray for youth and all that but are you seriously calling swapping 2 89's and and 2 91's for a 96 a 95 and a 94 a bad deal???[/quote']

SM has changed the dramatically, since I first joined, the love for youth now is crazy!

Funny' date=' Cedd,Ghora and Elohim went off at the same time.B)[/quote']

Can't handle the truth! There's no point clinging on to your best players when big clubs are prepared to give you amazing deals.

Anyway you now have a good balance of youth and high ratings as you still have Bender and Schmelzer who are every bit as good as the players you sold :D

Funny' date=' Cedd,Ghora and Elohim went off at the same time.B)[/quote']
Can't handle the truth! There's no point clinging on to your best players when big clubs are prepared to give you amazing deals.

Anyway you now have a good balance of youth and high ratings as you still have Bender and Schmelzer who are every bit as good as the players you sold :D

Not at all' date=' I'm on the phone and still here lol ... We've all got different opinions ![/font']

I officially hate my chairman.

Your chairman is way too harsh. Unfair on you! Just because your a new manager, they think you don't know what your doing. To me, i think you know exactly what your doing right ! Me and you could have had some fair deals in place if it wasn't for your chairman ! Get your rep up, we'll get some deals done ;-) And good luck :)

The point is that in 3 years time, eto'o will be gone and gotze will be like 94 and still probably rising. I know u got rid off some of the best youth in the world but tbh i would probably done the deal. All im saying is that i think u could of done better like those high rated players +89's or 88's

The point is that in 3 years time' date=' eto'o will be gone and gotze will be like 94 and still probably rising. I know u got rid off some of the best youth in the world but tbh i would probably done the deal. All im saying is that i think u could of done better like those high rated players +89's or 88's[/quote']

"in 3 years time"..... That's 9 or 10 seasons in SM

shipped in a new guy today, for an old-ish back up player

new player signed was

SANTANDER, Federico from paraguayan club guarani,

deal saw v.laquinta+nominal fee go in the other direction.

And I got Eto' date=' Sniejder and Lucio. 96,95,94 It would take gotze hummels and Gross years to reach that. Say something then..:D[/quote']

that is definitely a gooooooood deal man...even though mat hummels subotic and gotze is good...eto'o sneijder and lucio is even better!!! there is no way they will reach this height in short time...i think even gotze, the best among those 3 , will be hard to get above 92...but if he join other big gun in europe thats a different story... anyway...if the deal like this is done at other game world, i will definitely report the guy that got eto sneijder and lucio to smfa LOL...cause that is a most good deal i have ever seen..for the dortmund manager...anyway..goodjob though:D