Sign in to follow this  
JT26!

World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

Re: World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

i think the fact the gameworld has new faces was 1 of the enticements to it for me..

well hope it stays busy seriously.. enjoying it so far.. deal with afew new people and seriously been a pleasure :) ..

way i saw it may aswell just have side in 10000 if new gameworld was only going to consist of same managers :) ..

good 2 c a gameworld with abit of dif faces imo :) ..

I hope I do not see some of these new faces again in other set-ups, lol :)

I hope I do not see some of these new faces again in other set-ups' date=' lol :)[/quote']

do the usual list mate of who your willing to work with and who u aint then just forget about the 1s u dont want owt 2 do with :) ..

works 4 me in gameworlds..

can well survive alone in most gameworlds from externals n e ways imo :) ..

ive read wots happend with the deal.. dont understand why sm would b able 2 reverse it even if some1 tryd say something..

110% truth now i actualy think a few of the dodgy deals sort of speak asin 1s ive thought wow cant believe your doing that has come from names ive actualy seen alover in gameworlds.. might just b me though :) ..

im guna do season regardless.. the no names sort of speak do seem 2 b commited.. post seems lively :) ..

do the usual list mate of who your willing to work with and who u aint then just forget about the 1s u dont want owt 2 do with :) ..

/QUOTE]

Does not matter who you deal with it all depends if someone else says the deal is an illegal transfer, the SMFA is not very smart at all and will just respond to deals negatively if reported. SM will never ask the managers in question about the deals :)

/QUOTE]

Does not matter who you deal with it all depends if someone else says the deal is an illegal transfer' date=' the SMFA is not very smart at all and will just respond to deals negatively if reported. SM will never ask the managers in question about the deals :)[/quote']

are you unable to ticket and show proof mate?.. :)

Once in A EC i had no money with Leyton Orient, I sold my cuzin cleverley for £15m... i then brought suarez for £14m, which left me with £1m, 1-2 days left the cleverley deal got reversed and left me in debt by £14 Mill - Does this mean somebody reported the transfer? :eek:

Surely something NOT GOOD going on in this game world. However IM STAYING, because i have put ALOT of time, ALOT in to my Ajax squad who i am so very proud of at the moment. I suggest all of you stay, and within a week, everything will be fine, deals will be back on. If we quit, it's just a waste right ?:(

SMFA are DAFT :P (Sepp Blatter is in charge, i can assure you) But lets keep on going.

A while ago i was also in a forum set up, the same thing happened ! Deals were blocked, withing 5-6 days everything was back to normal. Lets stay lads, dont let this gameworld die :)

Surely something NOT GOOD going on in this game world. However IM STAYING' date=' because i have put ALOT of time, ALOT in to my Ajax squad who i am so very proud of at the moment. I suggest all of you stay, and within a week, everything will be fine, deals will be back on. If we quit, it's just a waste right ?:(

SMFA are DAFT :P (Sepp Blatter is in charge, i can assure you) But lets keep on going.

A while ago i was also in a forum set up, the same thing happened ! Deals were blocked, withing 5-6 days everything was back to normal. Lets stay lads, dont let this gameworld die :)[/quote']

I fully understand :)

I also put a huge amount of effort into this set-up but it all appears for nothing. I can no longer make deals with certain teams, it is not right we have not cheated and yet we get punished for it?!?

I fully understand :)

I also put a huge amount of effort into this set-up but it all appears for nothing. I can no longer make deals with certain teams' date=' it is not right we have not cheated and yet we get punished for it?!?[/quote']

I know, very unfair, especially on you :-( So your definitely leaving ?

I'd stay, and forget everything, move on, and sign MORE players ;)

I know' date=' very unfair, especially on you :-( So your definitely leaving ?

I'd stay, and forget everything, move on, and sign MORE players ;)[/quote']

Unless SM put the deals back (very very unlikely)

I will be leaving.

This is mainly headed to the people who are certain that they are quiting..

Just remember, If you quit, the person who blocked the deals have basically

beat you, Thats the main reason Im staying, Dont let them beat you, stay

on be determined, and try do the same deals when your allowed make offers that can get accepted without being blocked.

wouldnt suprise me if people didnt acually want the gameworld ruined..

am i rite in sayin this gameworld has some form of history already attached 2 it?..

imo no 1 has quit really.. nick has but hes a pure serial quitter imo.. teks clubs on for fashion sense him even though he doesnt have the time..

tbf 10688 has over 60 members and i only quit that after teams started buying from unmanaged..

ill b doing season in here regardless.. rekon it will have the legs for that atleast :) ..

people should just get on wi it man imo.. havent even played 3 turns yet..

Unless SM put the deals back (very very unlikely)

I will be leaving.

stagger the deals imo..

43 part deals even if genuine 2 n e 1 on outside are going to look like a full swipe at a side imo..

do ur deal in parts over a couple o week instead of just trying 2 smash it immediately..

Is there somehow of SMFA block the deal without somebody reporting it??? And it is ridiculous these deals being blocked, and the managers that report the deals, i think they never played in a WC or in a GC, where the top players are in the managed clubs.

Once in A EC i had no money with Leyton Orient' date=' I sold my cuzin cleverley for £15m... i then brought suarez for £14m, which left me with £1m, 1-2 days left the cleverley deal got reversed and left me in debt by £14 Mill - Does this mean somebody reported the transfer? :eek:[/quote']

Quite possibly, i had the same thing happen to me in a gameworld ... only difference is that I was 32.4 million in the red :P:D

Just a quick question. How do you send a ticket?

Go to help (top right on your Soccer Manager home page)

and you will see on the left hand side 'my tickets' :)

What's up?

Go to help (top right on your Soccer Manager home page)

and you will see on the left hand side 'my tickets' :)

What's up?

Cheers...... and after that? :o

A two way deal got blocked. I've got the proof as I PM'ed the manager and he was happy to do it.

Surely something NOT GOOD going on in this game world. However IM STAYING' date=' because i have put ALOT of time, ALOT in to my Ajax squad who i am so very proud of at the moment. I suggest all of you stay, and within a week, everything will be fine, deals will be back on. If we quit, it's just a waste right ?:(

[b']SMFA are DAFT :P (Sepp Blatter is in charge, i can assure you) But lets keep on going.[/b]

A while ago i was also in a forum set up, the same thing happened ! Deals were blocked, withing 5-6 days everything was back to normal. Lets stay lads, dont let this gameworld die :)

I havent been in any deals yet , think im gonna see what happens with the porto players over the summer then do some deal later in the season. Seems like Smfa have been a little to Crazy with the blocking of deals just keep trying lads some deals will do through.

A Sepp hasn't got time for that :P

609-XM8Od.MiEm.55.jpg

hes to busy meeting with fellow power hungry tyrants.

JT26: they dont respond to multi deal transfers anymore dont know why ... just sm being difficult :rolleyes:

Cheers...... and after that? :o

A two way deal got blocked. I've got the proof as I PM'ed the manager and he was happy to do it.

Sorry you have to go to 'Report Bug'

Then scroll down and click on 'None of The Above' (it is the last option)

Then create Bug Ticket.

It is unlikely they will do anything it seems to be happening an awful lot with everyone.

Good luck though :)