Sign in to follow this  
JT26!

World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

Re: World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

I feel sorry for the Man Utd manager !! XD If JT had waited til today to create the world He wouldve had De Gea as a GK !!! XD

Yeah id agree but it is what it is.

Also you cant really say that as you could say I feel sorry for Man City boss with no Sanchez (as im confident he'll go there), same with loads of players as there's loads to be done in the window.

Come on people - lets get a few more people to reserve and get this game world going

I've now officialy reserved and taken over Paris Saint-Germain F.C. !

Div 3 title is mine :D:p

hmmm since the top club are all gone so whats the point of reserving?? we can get a good bt not top club anyway even we didn't reserve haha..so just wait the world to open :D

hmmm since the top club are all gone so whats the point of reserving?? we can get a good bt not top club anyway even we didn't reserve haha..so just wait the world to open :D

Or as in my case' date=' i managed to reserve my favourite club in PSG ^^ Just making sure that i actually got the team that i wanted before it was taken !! I would not have joined less I'd gotten PSG tbh ^^[/font']

Or as in my case' date=' i managed to reserve my favourite club in PSG ^^ Just making sure that i actually got the team that i wanted before it was taken !! I would not have joined less I'd gotten PSG tbh ^^[/font']

Luckyyy. PSG were 4th on my 11 team shortlist :P

There's loads of good clubs available like Benfica, Genoa etc. Plus, it's only £2.99 to reserve.

yaya my favourite club has already been book...u noe which club i m talking about :o

Well Inter are still looking for deals :)

Getting some interest in the higher rated players, Sneijder, Eto'o and so on but still no done deals as of yet except for Pazzini who is sold.

Remember I am looking for players 25 and under :)

Well Inter are still looking for deals :)

Getting some interest in the higher rated players' date=' Sneijder, Eto'o and so on but still no done deals as of yet except for Pazzini who is sold.

Remember I am looking for players 25 and under :)[/quote']

Would Viviano be available for cash?

Would Viviano be available for cash?

No sorry, I should be able to get a decent player for him in exchange.

I am not looking for any cash deals, just player exchanges please :)

I payed £3 for a club yesterday before I noticed that if you pay by mobile it's £3.50. So they've taken £3 and I have no club....Fantastic.

I would complain in a ticket - they should at least give you a refund for the £3...

I payed £3 for a club yesterday before I noticed that if you pay by mobile it's £3.50. So they've taken £3 and I have no club....Fantastic.

That's stupid.

Diarra' date=' Garay, Drenthe, Kaka, Gago & Benzema can leave for cash, P/E, cash + P/E. Just PM, VM me inorder to negotiate a deal.

For the other players, just PM, VM me and give me your best offer.[/quote']

Just to add to that list, Carvalho can leave as well.

Just went to check it out.

Soccer Manager Ltd offers a full' date=' 100%, no quibbles refund on all SM Shop products that are purchased[b'] with the exceptions being to those purchased via pay by mobile (as no refunds will be given by this method of payment)[/b] and any Custom Game Worlds that have been created.

Great!