Sign in to follow this  
JT26!

World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

Re: World Championship 11019 Discussion Thread

Lukaku is set for a medical at Dortmund' date=' in a deal that would see both clubs happy. With Zidan and da silva going the other way. Great deal for both clubs.;)[/quote']

:eek::eek::eek:

omg... good deal

Everton in the market for a Right Back, Winger and Striker. Talk to me if you have anyone available that I may be interested in.

Edit, have accepted an offer for Bilyaletdinov of £7.5m, decent deal as the cash will help me in my hunt to fill positions if it goes through ok.

BTW if this deal is cancelled' date=' i am going to go over and spam your inboxs for the rest of your sm careers.B)[/quote']

And we'll do the same to you. So, we'll be getting spammed by one person, you'll be getting spammed by dozens.

I know that manager(Anderletch) seems a bit dodgy' date=' but I can assure you there are no links between me and him:)[/quote']

Id be careful mate,when the Anderlecht manager resigns,(and he will) the deal willl certainly get reversed.

The offer for Romelu LUKAKU of RSC Anderlecht from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

HAHAHAH! :D

I'm off to eat.

In need of a keeper. Ideally around the 88+ mark. Willing to spend cash and also willing to part exchange for one if the offer is right.

If you have a keeper that is within these statistics, drop me a VM or PM or just answer on this thread. :)

Aston Villa manager by the way. ;)

Everton in the market for a Right Back' date=' Winger and [b']Striker[/b]. Talk to me if you have anyone available that I may be interested in.

Edit, have accepted an offer for Bilyaletdinov of £7.5m, decent deal as the cash will help me in my hunt to fill positions if it goes through ok.

Berbatov??

If anything is dodgy is the real and lukaku deal. I even pm the manager i would improve my offer to kehl(87) and zidan(88) plus 10m' date=' but he thinks Callejon(88) and Mateos(82) is btter.

Something definately up here:cool:[/quote']

I offered Mariga and Nagatomo?!? Still nothing,lol

Well it seems Inter have no deals as of yet as everyone has pulled out of their deals, nice.

Everyone is now available, please please no cash bids, I am looking for young players only.

If anything is dodgy is the real and lukaku deal. I even pm the manager i would improve my offer to kehl(87) and zidan(88) plus 10m' date=' but he thinks Callejon(88) and Mateos(82) is btter.

Something definately up here:cool:[/quote']

Maybe he likes Callejon's age