QUICK QUICK Hulk, Vucinic or Bale ??

MUFC1

Re: QUICK QUICK Hulk, Vucinic or Bale ??

I personaly prefer Hulk out of the three. I would be suprised if he is still at Porto next year or the year after. Don't rate bale as highly as people make him out to be, hugely over hyped. He had a very good start to the season last year but did nothing in the second half.

I personaly prefer Hulk out of the three. I would be suprised if he is still at Porto next year or the year after. Don't rate bale as highly as people make him out to be' date=' hugely over hyped. He had a very good start to the season last year but did nothing in the second half.[/quote']

Agree, Hulk all the way, Bale is overrated

overrated???? :eek::eek: bale must deserve 91.... he is as talented as hulk maybe more:p:D

No nowhere near it, Hulk is by far and away the better player, if Hulk were playing in England he would be around 93/94 by now, this is the first season Bale has been decent and even then only for a few games, other games he was totally invisible.

No nowhere near it' date=' Hulk is by far and away the better player, if Hulk were playing in England he would be around 93/94 by now, this is the first season Bale has been decent and even then only for a few games, other games he was totally invisible.[/quote']

Spot on!

Players on here can get massively over rated and over hyped by people. Half of which won't even of seen them play.

Bale is a prime example. He should NOT be a 91 rated player. If someone can give me a juatfied argument as too why he should be 91 then fair enough but the majority have only heard about him in the media or seen his handful of good games in the CL. To say he should be 91 based on that is ridiculous. Over all i would say he has had an average season with a couple of moments where he excelled.

If he reproduces his excellent form next season over a WHOLE season then he will be worthy of a rise into the 90+ region.

don't forget that bale had and his injuries this year which keeped him back a bit and get him out of his form . If won't have any injuries then he will be unstopable i believe , his speed and his left foot isn't something average or decent or overated . He is a great player but to foolfil he needs to be healthy . Hulk is also a fantastic player but don't forget that the one is fw and the other ML AML .

Buying from an unmanaged team who should i get for my 88 overall tranmere rovers

Hulk every time. He is a very good striker and he will also help improve your teams overall rating. He and Falcao scored over 70 goals between them last season' date=' which proves that he can possibly get to 92 in the next season. Bale is great, but hes at tottenham hotspur, who IMO can not challenge for the champion league places and i dont think they are going to sell him.Vucinic is definetly out of the equation despite his rating!

probably Bale, most potential to rise, Vucinic has peaked and can only go down and Hulk wont get better without a move away from Porto.

Porto are one of the top teams in europe! Despite the exit of Andres Villas Boas, the still have great players in the side. IMO Bale will never get to 93.

Hulk can.

I think Vucinic is getting a really bum deal in this thread.

He's proved his talents in a top league for much longer than Bale. Hulks never played in a top league.He's got more than a goal every other game at international level. The highest rated of the 3, and the cheapest to buy.

I'd say Bale and Hulk (who I think is massively over rated, I'd score loads of goals playing up front for that Porto team in that league!) are examples of younger over hyped players. Vucinic is class but under appreciated because Roma have under achieved for a couple of seasons.

I think Vucinic is getting a really bum deal in this thread.

He's proved his talents in a top league for much longer than Bale. Hulks never played in a top league.He's got more than a goal every other game at international level. The highest rated of the 3' date=' and the cheapest to buy.

I'd say Bale and Hulk (who I think is massively over rated, I'd score loads of goals playing up front for that Porto team in that league!) are examples of younger over hyped players. Vucinic is class but under appreciated because Roma have under achieved for a couple of seasons.[/quote']

Vucinic isn't all that great, he under performed for Roma and is now likely to be sold by Roma, after the recent comments by the manager and director about him, beside's for the fact that Roma now have a new 'sugar daddy', I don't see Vucinic staying at 92 for very long, unlike Hulk who is starting for Brazil and Porto, he just won the Europa League with Porto he's fairly young but just starting to hit his peak both for performance's and maturity, besides that he isn't a half season wonder like Bale.

why not??? bale has that level of potential.....and dont forget age difference between them....

3 years isn't a negligible difference, by the time Hulk starts declining Bale will be just around the corner