Isco

harmanw84

Re: Isco

Anyone know anything about valencia attacking midfilder isco?

I can get him for 1 million?

Is he worth getting for the future?

Many thanks:p

There Was Already a Theard on Him Please Check Old Theards Before Making a New One.

Link To Theard- http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=54332&highlight=isco&page=2

Hope That Helped :)

EDIT-Btw He Is Good I Suggest You Sign Him ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Isco

Wow - didn't see that coming. I can only assume that Valencia don't rate him that much. It might seem like a decent fee for someone with so few first team appearances, but if he makes the most of his supposed-talent then he could be worth 4 times that within 4 years or even sooner.

It will be interesting to see how this move turns out.

Respuesta: Re: Isco

Wow - didn't see that coming. I can only assume that Valencia don't rate him that much. It might seem like a decent fee for someone with so few first team appearances' date=' but if he makes the most of his supposed-talent then he could be worth 4 times that within 4 years or even sooner.

It will be interesting to see how this move turns out.[/quote']

Valencia couldn't do anything about this,Málaga paid his releasing clause and that's it.

7M is quite a lot for a player who have not played very competitive football yet.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Isco

Valencia couldn't do anything about this' date='Málaga paid his releasing clause and that's it.

7M is quite a lot for a player who have not played very competitive football yet.[/quote']

These release clauses are all the rage nowadays aren't they - especially in Spain where they seem to have been around longer than in England.

I guess the kid mustn't have been given much indication he was gonna start for Valencia any time soon. Either that or he is greedy...that would be a first for a footballer.