Sign in to follow this  
johnliew91

Falcao or Dzeko??? keep 1; sell the other.

If you have the option to keep only 1 of them, who would you keep. Bare in mind Dzeko is a 92 and Falcao is a 91 and Dzeko has been scoring goals for fun since l signed him!!! but Falcao is still a very important member in my team.

1. Falcao
  2. Dzeko

Re: Falcao or Dzeko??? keep 1; sell the other.

id keep Dzeko, he is higher rated and once Tevez leaves Man City, Dzeko will probably get regular first team time. also i think he will be firing in the Premier League once he gets more time on the pitch

also he is still pretty young + on my team so : p

why dont you just keep them both ?

id keep Dzeko' date=' he is higher rated and once Tevez leaves Man City, Dzeko will probably get regular first team time. also i think he will be firing in the Premier League once he gets more time on the pitch

also he is still pretty young + on my team so : p

why dont you just keep them both ?[/quote']

Well there are lots of reasons but firstly, l play a 4-3-3 Winger formation so l will only play 1 CF at a time (before Falcao turned into CF, he fitted perfectly into my formation) Secondly, l don't want to rotate them 2 because it's pointless, l may aswell swap 1 of them for another quality player that will be in my starting XI. Thirdly, having 2 CF can really be pointless because l ma now beginning to lose a lot of games.

Falcao would be a bit of a gamble, although I'd fancy taking that gamble after the success he's had at Porto last season plus Villas-Boas is interested in bringing him to Chelsea. Dzeko really just hasn't adapted to the PL. Even if Tevez leaves, City have been trying to get a replacement in Sanchez. If they get another striker, then rule out Dzeko starting regularly next season.

personally i think in this situation you should see who you can get for both of them individually and weigh up both of them then,

personally i like dzeko, awesome in the bundesliga and towards the latter part of the season you could see him finding his feet i think give him a bit of time to adjust he'll be a top scorer consistently in the premiership, i mean alot of now or past top strikers in the premiership who moved from foreign leagues really struggled in there first season over here, perfect example in this instance would be tevez, it took him like 18-19 games to score his first goal

although falcao is also good and i expected him to rise in the recent updates, watched a europa league game where porto were losing he came on scored 4 goals, they ofc won the match.

You have nothing to lose by choosing to keep Dzeko, Falcao isn't moving to a bigger club for a year or two (he just extended his contract) and honestly I can't see his rating rising while he is at Porto.

Even if Dzeko doesn't get played regularly I can't see his rating lowering anymore than 91 due to his obvious ability so I think the best choice would be to keep him and see how the Falcao situation develops, unlikely he will move; there is a much slimmer chance as he is more expensive now.