Sign in to follow this  
ViF

West Ham United - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles

image.png

Well I started a M/R thread with a Wolfsburg team a couple of weeks ago but the league was ruined by cheaters so I decided to leave it. So I thought I would start a new thread with a West Ham United a picked up a couple of days ago in an oldish English Championship. Like in real life they have been relegated into the second division so it will be a good challenge for me.

Re: West Ham United - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles

image.png

Guardiola Swaps Catalonia for West London

pep_guardiola.jpg

Guardiola looking for a new challenge

After Sam Allardyce resigned as West Ham manager earlier this week questions have been asked about who would take the West Ham job. After all it is hardly the most attractive job in world football however it would be the perfect job for an aspiring manager who is looking for a huge challenge as West Ham have some fantastic players in Nani and Sakho but they have a team of underachievers who are low on confidence.

However after a couple of days of looking for a new manager, the West Ham owners have shocked the world by appointing Josep Guardiola as the new club manager. Guardiola has always liked the idea of living in London and when the West Ham owners offered him the chance to manage in the city he couldn't refuse the offer. He said he is extremely sad to leave Barcelona were he is considered a legend however after winning everything he could have won with them he felt it was time to move on and enter a new chapter in his life.

Re: West Ham United - I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles

image.png

West Ham look to Youth Over Experience

1._20Bundesliga_2027.01.2011_20BV_20Borussia_20Dortmund_20Mar__19915388__MBQF-1298997224,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg

German Wonderkid Mario Gotze signs for the Hammers

West Ham have shocked the football world today with the signing of four new players. The most notable being young German star Mario Gotze who has set the Bundesliga a light this season and in doing so helping Borussia Dortmund to the title. Big things are expected of the youngster and had been tracked by some of the bigger clubs in England such as both Manchester clubs and Arsenal, however he said that the chance to work with Pep Guardiola was a chance he couldn't turn down. The youngster is set to join in a deal worth around £14.3m.

The second signing was German born Ghanaian international Kevin-Prince Boateng who signs from Milan for £8.0m. Boateng having played for Tottenham and Portsmouth hopes to make it third time lucky in England and hopes that he can continue his impressive form that he has been on since the World Cup last summer.

Kevin-Prince-Boateng-005.jpg

New signing Boateng hoping to be a big success in England

They have also confirmed the signings of Leandro Damiao and Carlos Casemiro for £3.1m and £3.3m respectively. Big things are expected from the duo, however they are likely to have limited game time due to the Hammers having better players in that position but it is likely they will get the odd substitute appearance and cup games.