SMTV HELPS

sandeep

Re: SMTV HELPS

ive read quite a bit about this smtv but what exactly is it and how do you get onto it? any help wud b appreciated.

SMTV is where you can go and 'watch commentry' on your game(s). whilst games are being processed you can only watch whichever team you were last viewing.

How to get to it:

1. Log into your sm account

2. Go on www.soccermanager.com/smtv.php

SMTV has been around for a long time, but IMO, it's quite useless and wastes time, since the commentary is not exactly exciting. It's just tapping into a bank of premade statements and filling in the blanks of the players. The Match Report is more useful than this since it gives the match stats and u don't have to sit through the commentary.

The quickest way to get on is to go to your clubs overview and and press score center next to match report click on score center and it will take u straight there.

i do agree its the fastest way.

but when SM is processing the fixtures, you will not be able to access ur teams so u will not be able to go to club overview page

That's kinda obvious... You can't do anything at all during match processing time.

Does anyone use SMTV at all? I mean regularly to check your match results almost everytime instead of simply to look at match report?

I will also look at my match report, although i may go on SMTV 1 a season for each team, so i don't go on it a lot.

That's kinda obvious... You can't do anything at all during match processing time.

Does anyone use SMTV at all? I mean regularly to check your match results almost everytime instead of simply to look at match report?

yh i ues smtv to check my score wen fixtures are being processed,

wen site is open i sometimes use it wen i dont no my score as its an exciting way to find out :D