Phil jones deal quick help

barcelona2k10

I've been trying to get jones for a while in this competitive setup and the other guy accepted the deal which was me trading Necid for jones

Necid I think is an ok player but will he rise ?

Jones is the new Terry who has moved to man utd but he won't get that much playing time for a rise

I know jones is a great long term prospect buy will Necid be worth handing over for him Necid is 1 higher than him

Re: Phil jones deal quick help

I've been trying to get jones for a while in this competitive setup and the other guy accepted the deal which was me trading Necid for jones

Jones is the new Terry who has moved to man utd but he won't get that much playing time for a rise

I know jones is a great long term prospect buy will Necid be worth handing over for him Necid is 1 higher than him

That's a good deal, Jones will rise much higher and quicker than Necid :)

Re: Phil jones deal quick help

Yeah,get Jones,Necid is good player,but currently injured,so he wont rise.

Archived