Best Player?

KopStar

Best Player?  

1. 1.

• Ronaldinho
    • Zidane
    • Ronaldo (the REAL one- the one from Brazil)
    • Figo
    • Henry
    • Beckham
    • Gerrard
    • Keane (Roy not the one at Spurs or wherever he is now)
    • Cantona
    • Other (specify)

Re: Best Player?

He's much better than Beckham who's on the poll and has a vote to his name.

If you're going to argue points in the future please add some substance to your counter-argument in the future as simple' date=' one-line posts could be deemed as trolling (just as somebody repeatedly saying Cristiano Ronaldo and repeating points they've already made could be deemed as trolling...).[/quote']

i was surprised to see beckham on the poll as well. but there are better players than ronaldo who arent on it either

C Ronaldo should' date=' he a non human freak

He can basically do everything on the pitch as a forward

His record speaks for itself

I think this poll could be better like Phil said like adding Raul, Schmeichel, Baggio, Roberto Carlos, Cannavaro[/quote']

can you explain to me how ronaldo is a non human freak? if were going to go on records then mario gomez is just as good as ronaldo :confused: face it ronaldo is no messi and never will be.

your really starting to annoy me now. your an abseloute idiot who clearly knows nothing about football. all you ever do is repeat the same delusional comments over again. get a grip seriously your an embarrasment

can you explain to me how ronaldo is a non human freak? if were going to go on records then mario gomez is just as good as ronaldo :confused: face it ronaldo is no messi and never will be.

your really starting to annoy me now. your an abseloute idiot who clearly knows nothing about football. all you ever do is repeat the same delusional comments over again. get a grip seriously your an embarrasment

Ronaldo non human freak because he can do free kicks from far, shooting from far, he got the pace, power, headering ability etc he a complete player therefore the best

It normally takes time for a player to adapt to another country and it takes time to get over an injury to an ankle but Ronaldo has still hit 103 goals in 106 games over 3 years and in the Euro 12 7 goals in 8 games what more do you need

watch Ronaldo: tested to the limit as well to show he a freak

Ronaldo no Messi, he 100 times better then Messi

Why Messi? what makes Messi better then anyone? I forgot hardly anyone can say why, only because he a team player

Ronaldo and Messi has the same assist(5) this year so far so that shows nothing, I never see Messi bounce the ball off his shoulder or back as a pass or take a long free kick and score, or use his head alot

I repeat because no one backs Messi but i can back Ronaldo

Even though I'm probably older than the majority of people here' date=' I don't think I can really tell which one was the 'best' amongst them, I can only say that Zidane was my personal favourite out of the players listed, and he crowned his career in the best possible way by head-butting that Italian cheater...

On a side note, the list itself is pretty biased, [b']the inclusion of[/b] Beckham, Gerrard, Keane and Cantona is ridiculous, it's like if I made a list and included Matthäus, Kahn (both semi-understandable), Bierhoff (he scored the Euros '96 winner) and Ricken (z0mg he scored the 3-1 in the CL final '97!!!!!!!1111111!!)

What, the same Gerrard who won the champions league, fa cup (won the final on his own, literally) and reached another UCL final? That same Gerrard who in his peak was one of the best and complete midfielders around? That same Gerrard who has international recognition from the likes of the great player himself Zidane and Villa?

There is just no doubting that during his peak he was one of the best midfielders around, you cant argue that, unless you've never seen him play during his peak.

EDIT Jay-Jay Okocha was immense :D

Ronaldo non human freak because he can do free kicks from far' date=' shooting from far, he got the pace, power, headering ability etc he a complete player[/b'] therefore the best

It normally takes time for a player to adapt to another country and it takes time to get over an injury to an ankle but Ronaldo has still hit 103 goals in 106 games over 3 years and in the Euro 12 7 goals in 8 games what more do you need

watch Ronaldo: tested to the limit as well to show he a freak

Ronaldo no Messi, he 100 times better then Messi

Why Messi? what makes Messi better then anyone? I forgot hardly anyone can say why, only because he a team player

Ronaldo and Messi has the same assist(5) this year so far so that shows nothing, I never see Messi bounce the ball off his shoulder or back as a pass or take a long free kick and score, or use his head alot

I repeat because no one backs Messi but i can back Ronaldo

yeah im sure ronaldo is the only player in world football who can shoot from far out :rolleyes::rolleyes: as for his free kicks, i have said it before and i will say it again he is a terrible free kick taker, he scores 1 in 20 and when he does score its usually lucky. pace yeah hes fast but there are loads and loads of players faster than ronaldo, he might be muscular but as soon as someone touches him hes on the floor crying, hes good in the air yeah. complete player? are you being serious??? he never passes and when he does its always simple ive never seen him play a defence splitting pass. hes a very good goalscorer but as an overall player he will never be in messi's league

EDIT Jay-Jay Okocha was immense :D

I have to Agree Loved Watching him when i was a kid always had one moment of magic in every game regardless of the scoreline! Not World Class but could of certainly played for a better team than Bolton in the Prem!

Personally it has to be Ronaldinho in his peak he was nearly untouchable Anyone Remember This:

E97zHKmnl6A

I still can remember the day after in my school playground everyone trying to copy it even tho there was about 50 kids running around on a pitch made for about 12. Ronaldinho maybe hasn't been amazing over the last couple of years but is still one of my favorite players just down to some of the magic he produced playing for Barca(who i'm not a big fan of).

Zidane was also a cracking Player so it would be him and Ron off that list for me!

Luiz Ronaldo , without injury he would in my opinion been considered next to Pele as the best striker of all time , his turn of pace and ability to find the goal was just unbelievable. I also admired Roy Keane , he played for the shirt not the pay packet and was one of if not the best protecting midfielder in Europe during his mid to late 20s.

Although I admire Keane alot he doesn't deserve to be on the list , he was good but not great , personally it Luiz Ronaldo fir me , English hero is Alan Shearer :P

Guys this is a poll and there is an option for 'other' so there is no need to have a paddy if your favourite player isn't up there.

Yes this might seem a bit shallow after I commented saying 'Messi should be up there' because yes he should realistically and I didn't have a paddy because he wasn't. This isn't aimed at you Brennan as I know your trying to prove a point.

Oh and Stuart, I understand Cristiano Ronaldo is an amazing player, though if your saying that Ronaldo is a better player than Beckham (Going off history rather than how they both play now) then I disagree. If Ronaldo can perform as consistently as Beckham has all these years then fair enough. For the time being though I'd say Beckham has more right to be up there then him. :)

Is it me or did that post sound really b!tchy? :P Apologies if it did!

Ronaldo (of course the real one) was a fantastic player. Went on his last game this year and i missed his good times... Complete player: fast' date=' had a great position and scored rtons of goals. Without the injuries he had, he would be fighting with Pele and already passed Maradona...[/quote']

Ronaldo was a goal machine

not a bad record as a footballer wherever he went

For what? Someone to tell you why Messi's a good player? I can't believe anyone could be so ignorant.

Feel free to read his bio on ESPN though' date=' or take a glance through what he's won at such a young age :)[/quote']

Not only that-but saw him against the Colombians at Barranqui during qualifications been pummeled and kicked off the park, 1-0 down Argentina's Defence being shredded by Falcoa and co-what does he do- keep running at them, no arguments,picks himself up and keeps going and leads his team to a 2-1 win -can see any other player with that temperament doing that mate-that's why he is the Best.