Sign in to follow this  
cristianoballotelli

Different prices for reserving different clubs

Re: Different prices for reserving different clubs

for example who wanna manage Barca or Real or other big team should pay more then someone who wants Lille ' date='[/quote']

haha kinda agree..but i think the price now is ok..so maybe lower price for smaller club???

I disagree with this suggestion my reason being the current reserving system is fair and everyone has a chance at getting the club they want it's all about the luck of the draw. With your suggestion people wont possible be able to afford the reserve club say they had Barcelona in there basket at it was like 8 quid. There's a lot of people that play this game that probs treat themselves to a reserve club every few months if they get the oppatunity upping the prices on clubs would be unfai. personally I can see why sm have reserve clubs but I think they need to start making the odd Game world where its public instantly giving some other manager the chance to pick up big clubs.

Another thing I don't see why you have suggested this doesn't really make any sense to want to pay more money for a club :confused:

I don't think it's a suggestion of making people pay £6/£7 for Barcelona etc, I think it would be the same £3 for Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid then in an EC for example it goes to £2 for a Coventry or a Hull and maybe £1 for the likes of Northampton. In a WC it could be £2 for the Fiorentina's and Everton's maybe?

It could help to keep numbers up in Championships if combined with a lower rate of churning out the game worlds. I think you would hold a better attachment to a club if you reserve it and would be more likely to stay with the club.

It's an interesting idea actually.

I don't think it's a suggestion of making people pay £6/£7 for Barcelona etc' date=' I think it would be the same £3 for Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid then in an EC for example it goes to £2 for a Coventry or a Hull and maybe £1 for the likes of Northampton. In a WC it could be £2 for the Fiorentina's and Everton's maybe?

It could help to keep numbers up in Championships if combined with a lower rate of churning out the game worlds. I think you would hold a better attachment to a club if you reserve it and would be more likely to stay with the club.

It's an interesting idea actually.[/quote']

yea something like that,we all know that people wants best clubs and those are Real and Barca,so if they want to have them,they should pay more,instead one guy managing 50 Barca and Real M clubs,others should to get chance to manage big clubs,if someone wants to reserve Birmingham it should be lower fee then for Barca and Real,cause squad value of Birmingham and cause is hard to pla with them against big clubs,we all know if u want quality u pay more,like people giving enormous amounts for players like CR ,Messi,etc but no one will give 100 millions for some 85-23y old player

I think they need to start making the odd Game world where its public instantly giving some other manager the chance to pick up big clubs.

i agree on that..like last time when we are all sitting in front on the pc and keep on refreshing the page just to wait the world to pop out and then take on some top top club...although most of the time i would fail due to internet connection speed haha..but it is more fair that way...

Don't like the idea. SM will just make the price of big clubs more expensive so there's no real financial gain from the player's point of view. As well as that, you pay for enjoyment really and you can get just as much enjoyment (often more) from a lesser big club than a giant.