I need to raise funds, who should I sell???

Re: I need to raise funds, who should I sell???

I'm losing money from wages' date=' which I'm okay with. But, I don't want to go into the red, which I will do after my next match. So who should I sell to address the balance???

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2481737&clubid=22099014&sid=34017[/url]

Sell Assulin and maybe Cahill, but your team is very good.

Dont sell Cahill till you see if he moves to Arsenal' date=' Man City etc.

Id sell Clark, Carroll, Albrighton, maybe Gibbs and Boyata, Flanagan, Assulin.[/quote']

Do not sell Boyata, Flanagan or Albrighton, all good prospects.

I'd sell Walcott personally.

I know many people would disagree but I would sell either Hart or De Gea. As you don't need two high rated keepers as they don't get tired or injured so the keeper you don't play will just be taking up wages. Also with De Gea as he has recently signed for United you could probably get a massive fee for him

Why not Boyata and Flanagan. Lets be honest' date=' neither of them are going to get any game time at their clubs.[/quote']

Boyata and Flanagan are on a low wage bill, and they won't generate much money. So although they might not get a lot of game time, in this situation selling them might not be a good move.

You have a nice squad.:):)

In this case I would sell

Young/Walcott

Kolarov (use Luiz there)

I would say Hulk (a bizarre one many would say) cause I think he just rose & not going to rise in Porto soon. And you have Carrol, Lukaku, Hernandez in back up and they will rise soon. You can generate a lot of money from Hulk and reduce the wage bill at the same time.

And may be Bale. He is a bit overrated imo.

How about selling Kolarov who it think I could get about 15mill for. Then I still have Bale and Gibbs*. Plus if I really need to the Man Utd manager sold Fabio a while ago to an external Bayern Munich (as funding for a massive transfer) . So when his transfer ban is up he would be available for fairly cheap as he is at a strong club... (providing no on else bids)

EDIT: *and Luiz as stated below...

Sell

ASSULIN, Gai (fell off the planet)

KOLAROV, Aleksandar (got replaced by clichy, general thought is he had a poor season, it also looks as if gibbs may replace clichy)

CAHILL, Gary or RICHARDS, Micah (you have about 6 centerbacks, granted you probably use some of those to fill the flank positions)

Hart or De Gea (your call, but you don't need two quality keepers)

(CLARK, Ciaran)(BURN, Dan) - dont know who either of them are, but it might be worth getting them off the wage bill and picking up the $ (although probably isn't doing much damage)

Bale-Kompany-Luiz-Richards/Otamendi