Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Summer Transfers 2011

Re: Bundesliga Summer Transfers 2011

Excellent resource' date=' great stuff.

Both Lakic and Ekici are 86s in the graphic but 87s on SM.[/quote']

Thanks for that, will be corrected when I update the thread next time. I already had a 'raw' version ready before the last Germany changes, so it might happen that some players are still on their old rating when I forgot to edit it after the changes. I usually double-checked, but I'm only human and mistakes happen.

some to add would probably be:

dale jennings to bayern

yuki otsu to monchengladbach

At the very beginning I'm already saying

• I'll regularly update the list' date=' adding new transfers and rumours, so please refrain from posts regarding very recent transfers[/quote']

Despite that, Jennings would most likely end up with a ? anyway, as I have no idea how good he or the 3rd tier of English football generally is. And I for one am not convinced enough that those 2 moves will happen either, which brings my to the second point from the opening post:

• To be considered as a probable transfer, the rumour must be at at least 70-80% on transfermarkt.de, or if I myself deem the transfer probable enough
Fantastic work :)

What about Lukasz PISZCZEK will he rise from rate 88?

He's not exactly moving this transfer window, so here's not the best place to ask. However, should he be able to continue his form from last season, then yes, there's a big chance that he could rise.

Generally, those predictions are nothing more than a (albeit educated) guess.

A green arrow up only means that I personally (!) believe that the player is good enough to get playing time at his new club, and that a higher rating is achievable at his new club should he do well when playing.

An equals sign either means that I don't think that he gets enough playing time, or that the new club isn't/won't be good enough to justify a higher rating even if he plays enough and impresses when playing.

The red arrow down either means that I don't think the player will play much at his new club, or that the club/league he moved to is too weak to have such a high-rated player in it.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Summer Transfers 2011

Hey Phil, great work as usual!

And dont take Legend in consideration, i just love your bada$$ attitude!!!

Anyway, what im here for is to ask a question regarding a transfer, and if you dont bother too much (as to keep all in one thread and not write in both your threads) a future potential rating.

Well its about Subotic, i heard a transfer rumor regaring Borussia offering their CB in exchange for Roma's Vucinic, how eligible is this rumor?

Also, as ive got a deal pending for subotic i was wondering if he could potentially rise more, or if 91 is his limit, (ill understand if you use you bada$$ sarcastic skills to kindly tell me that this isnt the place to ask such a question :D) cheers.

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Summer Transfers 2011

Hey Phil' date=' great work as usual!

And dont take Legend in consideration, i just love your bada$$ attitude[/quote']

Don't worry, I'm not gonna change. Actually, I'd consider myself generally as a very polite and restrained person, I just can't stand stupid questions and uneducated statements.

Anyway' date=' what im here for is to ask a question regarding a transfer, and if you dont bother too much (as to keep all in one thread and not write in both your threads) a future potential rating.

Well its about Subotic, i heard a transfer rumor regaring Borussia offering their CB in exchange for Roma's Vucinic, how eligible is this rumor?[/quote']

Certainly not going to happen. If you can believe the Dortmund boss, Sahin was the only player that had to leave 'on the cheap' as he still had an old buy-out clause in his contract, out of the current team (and that includes the first XI as well as the expanded squad and the youngish talents) nobody's going to leave unless an absolutely fantastic and extraordinary over-the-top offer comes in. And in all fairness, Vucinic is neither fantastic nor needed in the squad nor fitting into the current transfer pattern (young with potential). And despite the new owner, I don't think that Roma would be able and willing to meet the demands even if they drastically improve their offer.

Also' date=' as ive got a deal pending for subotic i was wondering if he could potentially rise more, or if 91 is his limit, (ill understand if you use you bada$$ sarcastic skills to kindly tell me that this isnt the place to ask such a question :D) cheers.[/quote']

I don't think he has peaked yet, neither rating nor ability-wise. With a similar Bundesliga season and a tad more luck in Europe, a better rating is definitely reachable within the foreseeable future.

Despite that' date=' Jennings would most likely end up with a ? anyway, as I have no idea how good he or the 3rd tier of English football generally is. And I for one am not convinced enough that those 2 moves will happen either, which brings my to the second point from the opening post[/quote']

Jennings is a player with good potential, one of the best ones outside the English top flight and has had interest from clubs like Everton (who apparently almost signed him in January).

Also my mate played in the youth team with him at Tranmere and he told me that he has already been over to Germany and had trails with Bayern. As well as this it is all over the local news in Merseyside that he is joinhinh Bayern.

Jennings is a player with good potential' date=' one of the best ones outside the English top flight and has had interest from clubs like Everton (who apparently almost signed him in January).

Also my mate played in the youth team with him at Tranmere and he told me that he has already been over to Germany and had trails with Bayern. As well as this it is all over the local news in Merseyside that he is joinhinh Bayern.[/quote']

Well, that's nice to hear, but I'd really like to form my own opinion about a player before finally judging him, and not just base my opinion on media reports, other people's opinions etc. (you can see what happens when you don't do that in Elohim's talent thread :P). But my recent impression of young English players is that the majority of them is incredibly overhyped. If the move really materializes, then he can still convince me to the contrary ;)

Well' date=' that's nice to hear, but I'd really like to form my own opinion about a player before finally judging him, and not just base my opinion on media reports, other people's opinions etc. (you can see what happens when you don't do that in Elohim's talent thread :P). But my recent impression of young English players is that [b']the majority of them is incredibly overhyped[/b]. If the move really materializes, then he can still convince me to the contrary ;)

That is why I think it would be a good move for him to go abroad as he would be away from the British press who put massive amounts of pressure on young players and who knows he could also be taught how to take a penalty in a shoot out.

Jennings is brilliant. From apprentice footballer to Bayern Munich in one year ;)

d3-x8WxaZd4

And those 5 scenes should convince me that he's the next big thing? Tbh, you could probably create a 2 min video of every 3rd tier striker and make him look good in it. Besides, the only scene that slightly 'impressed' me was the 4th, when he still aggressively went for the ball (which shows a good approach towards work ethic and morale), the first shot is good but more or less a fluke, so is the 3rd (don't get me wrong there, the goals look fantastic, but they only very rarely go in), the 2nd is some Odonkor-esque speed paired with an Odonkor-esque finish, and the last one is a nice dribbling, but also some very lax defending, something that most certainly would not happen should he play for Bayern's first team. But even if he should come, I expect him to first play with the reserves in the 3. Liga anyway to get used to Germany and the football here.

Edit:

Either way, I don't want this to become a 'Is Dale Jennings a great talent and his the hype around him justified' thread, as I think I have said everything about him that needed to be said, I will give him a chance, but so far he could be anything between future star and an ordinary 3rd footballer, so this will be my last post on the subject.

I expect him to first play with the reserves in the 3. Liga anyway to get used to Germany and the football here.

I also expect him to play for Bayern II first but they play in the 4th league now. They were relegated. ;)

But my recent impression of young English players is that the majority of them is incredibly overhyped. If the move really materializes' date=' then he can still convince me to the contrary ;)[/quote']

I must concur. I fully believe that any young player with good potential would be better off leaving to Germany (or France or Holland for that matter) at this stage in their career as the coaching is simply of a much higher standard.

Good thread by the way, but that goes without saying. ;)

seems like leverkusen is keen on signing lots of youths now too

yesil has been widely introduced in the forums already but does anyone have any dirt on their latest signing Nico Perry?

I'm keen to see how leverkusen evolves this coming season, always refreshing to see clubs gamble on young players, sometimes it turns out great, sometimes it just sinks.

seems like leverkusen is keen on signing lots of youths now too

yesil has been widely introduced in the forums already but does anyone have any dirt on their latest signing Nico Perry?

I'm keen to see how leverkusen evolves this coming season' date=' always refreshing to see clubs gamble on young players, sometimes it turns out great, sometimes it just sinks.[/quote']

Leverkusen pursue this policy of buying young players for ages already.

Nico Perrey was also a player of the German U17 that became second at the European Championship and third at the World Cup. He did a pretty good job as a CB there. However in SM terms it will take some time until he will be added as he - like Yesil - is still young enough to play for the youth team of Leverkusen.

Sukuta-Pasu (moved from Bayer leverkusen to Kaiserslautern) and Esswein (moved from Dynamo Dresden to Nurnberg)

What are the chances of them gathering minutes this season?

I mean, were they bought to be teh reserves of the reserves, or were they bought to play?

ty

Sukuta-Pasu (moved from Bayer leverkusen to Kaiserslautern) and Esswein (moved from Dynamo Dresden to Nurnberg)

What are the chances of them gathering minutes this season?

I mean' date=' were they bought to be teh reserves of the reserves, or were they bought to play?

ty[/quote']

Very difficult. I'd say that both primary will be reserve players.

At Kaiserslautern they played in the cup with a 4-3-3 wingers with Shechter being the CF. And as K'lautern spent quite some money by their standards, I think he will stay first choice for quite a while even if he'd fail at the beginning.

Furthermore they still have Kouemaha as a CF. I guess Sukuta-Pasu will get minutes and due to his small rating he will get a small rise then but I can't see him breaking into the first team the first half of the season - if at all.

Esswein has better chances to play IMO, purely based on the fact that the Nürnberg coach often gives young players the chance. But he also will be reserve player first as Nürnberg bought a new striker for 2M who should be first choice for them.