Young Stars Of upcoming Seasons ..

Insipred by Gooner751 ...

This thread is created to name young players who you think will be on the top of there game for the 2011/2012, with big potential who will make a good impact. I will add afew please add more.

?w=280

Gerard Deulofeu- Wing or FWD

Deulofeu very talented young player. Only 17 currently playing for Barcelona B on loan from Barcelona. The future looks bright for the youngster, featured for spain at U16, U17 and U 19 level. He also has a strong desire to make it at his club am from Barcelona and I don't want to know anything about other clubs,". He is compared to Messi by many. Although he won't break through into a the starting 11 this season he is certainly one to watch.

Thiago-Alcantara-Chelsea-Man-City.jpg

Thiago Alcântara

Another very talented young Barca player. To me he looks set to fit right in to the Barca midfield. Although due to the strength of this area of the pitch at Barca, it looks as if hes chance will come when the age of players like Xavi catch up to them. Yet still a very very bright future on the cards.

9562_ssavic02-foto-m-metlas_f_crop_340x234.jpg?1265127349

Stefan Savic

Savic is a young Montenegro defender, who plays for Partizan Belgrade. Currently on the verge of move to Manchester city. Savic arrived in England on Monday evening ahead of a planned medical with City, whilst talks over a potential £6million deal continued. He is considered one the best young defenders in football and put afew arsenal players in their place in the champions league last season. I can only see him progressing once he has game time at City.

?w=280

Raphaël VARANE

Recent capture of real madrid,Very talented defender who I believe could make it big a real madrid. He primarily plays as a central defender and a defensive midfielder often acting as a sweeper in the latter role. Varane is a France youth international having earned caps at under-18 and under-21 level. Ahead of the 2010–11 season, he began training with the senior team and appeared on the bench in several league matches. He has all the attributes to be a great.

MORE WILL BE ADDED, ADD YOUR OWN PLEASE :D

Re: Young Stars Of upcoming Seasons ..

Dale Jennings of Bayern Munich - well known but if he can get some game time at Bayern next season now he's moved there from Tranmere rovers we could see his rating shoot up , hoping he does well over there.

Jack Stephens of Southampton - Had to fit one of the Saints lads in and after Nigel Adkins said he want to bring the youth through instead of rely on big money signings where possible Stephens could be just that. Bought in last year from Plymouth if another center back is not bought in the summer by Southampton we could see him getting some decent game time.

Matt Philips of Blackpool - we saw a bit of the lad last year and he looked talented. Now Blackpool are back in the championship i'm sure he will be a starter and important player for the tangeriens.

Soulemane Coulibaly of Seina - after an impresive desplay at the youth world cup scoring 8 in 3 matches including a hatrick against Brazil this 75 rated 16 year old could have a break through season in Italy although only as a bit part to start with. Looks very impressive from what i've seen of him.

Sorry there not really world beaters but still young guys i think will make a real impact or improvement on where they were last year for there teams

Martin Montoya- Getafe enquired about a loan move for the 21 year old, but Pep Guardiola rejected saying that he wants him for the first team next season - So by that, I'd expect a few first team appearances. Seen him quite a lot of times for Spain under 21's, he's a great talent, and I'd certainly snap him up right now:)

Ravel-Morrison_1888726c.jpg

Ravel Morrison

United wonderkid, compared to giggs due to his speed and ability to tear defenders apart. Ravel is a supremely talented young player with an attitude that worries some of those trying to help him. A problem prodigy united, such a great player though. His talents have not gone unoticed by Real Madrid and Barca scouts either. He could be a top player if he controls himself on and off the pitch.

Josh-McEachran.jpg

Josh Mceachran

Young Chelsea starlet, shone in first team apperances he made last season. Cetain to be a very important player for England and Chelsea once he has developed with experience. He should soon get his chance with Chelsea's againg midfield. He is one to watch, Josh McEachran ready for the big time at according to the ex chelsea boss.

connor-wickham.png

Connor Wickham

Another future England star, recently moved to Sunderland for around 8 mill. I can see him making a name for himself in the premier league and then progressing to a top 4 side and an england call up. He has been described as a powerful old fashioned number 9 who bullies defenders. He is a star in the making.

ADD MORE EVERYONE !!!!!!

sorry for the short descriptions but i had already typed it once and it vanished.

?w=140

Souleymane Coulibaly

He was the top scorer in the U 17 world cup and looks ready to set the world alight. Labelled the New drogba, The starlet has reportedly caught the attention of the Spanish giants and appears excited at the link. The 16-year-old is considered to be one of the most promising emerging talents in European football

connor-wickham.png

Another future England star' date=' recently moved to Sunderland for around 8 mill. I can see him making a name for himself in the premier league and then progressing to a top 4 side and an england call up. He has been described as a powerful old fashioned number 9 who bullies defenders. He is a star in the making.

ADD MORE EVERYONE !!!!!!

sorry for the short descriptions but i had already typed it once and it vanished.[/quote']

u didnt put who he is?:eek:

When he already playing professional football at club football' date=' though I'm not sure Souleymane Coulibaly yet to do this with Siena, can anyone confirm this ?[/quote']

nah hasnt played. i cant understand why he has been added. may get a few minutes at siena, but probably wont.

nah hasnt played. i cant understand why he has been added. may get a few minutes at siena' date=' but probably wont.[/quote']

Even soccerway not attached a club on him, maybe based on the fact Italian club can't profesionally signed 16 years old kid(AFAIK the rules is 18 yo for player to signed pro contract in Italy), so he's even not professional yet !

Little bit weird why he's already on DB based on this fact.

If Coulibaly on the DB, surely the Mexican golden ball kid(forgot the name :P) must be added, I heard he's already featuring at first team.

Even soccerway not attached a club on him' date=' maybe based on the fact Italian club can't profesionally signed 16 years old kid(AFAIK the rules is 18 yo for player to signed pro contract in Italy), so he's even not professional yet !

Little bit weird why he's already on DB based on this fact.

If Coulibaly on the DB, surely the Mexican golden ball kid(forgot the name :P) must be added, I heard he's already featuring at first team.[/quote']

gomez, yeah he will prob come on during the next mexico review or when the new season kicks off and he carries on getting appearances