andy carroll for adam johnson?

FrankTheTank

Re: andy carroll for adam johnson?

That's an interesting one,I made Carrol my first signing he was 87 at the time,I knew he would rise soon but he only went up to 88,im still gonna keep him as im convinced he will have a great season for Liverpool and become at least 90,not sure if Johnson will be a regular starter this season for city,so hes less likely to rise to 90 or beyond.

I would keep Carroll for the reasons suggested above.

Liverpool paid £30-35million for Carroll, handing him the number 9 shirt, which clearly shows their intent to use him as their main striker along with Suarez. The mere fact he'll be playing regular (injuries clearing up permitting) for such a big club mean he'll be rising to 90+ in the near future. Good chance he'll be the main England number 9 for the next few years also, with Rooney playing just behind.

Where as Johnson, an excellent prospect is at the right club, wrong time. He's got bags of potential but he's at City too early in his career. He won't be a regular starter as the demand for success is too much at the club. He's got the potential to reach 90+ but i think he'll only peak at 90 unless he plays regular at the highest level. Carroll - being a forward is likely to reach 90+ slightly quicker.

Tough one to call really....Carroll though edges it for me as he has the clearest path in front of him, both for club and country...if he takes it!

i wouldnt unless u dont have any good wingers

keep carroll. loads of potential, learning under king kenny. being biased as a LFC fan i think he is ours and england's future. guy could become a legend.

plus, on SM there are far more good/great wingers than forwards, so in a years time you could struggle to get him back if u sell, well if ur in a competitive setup anyway.

try and get johnson another way tho. again i rate him highly, and a future england regular.

i'm putting together a trade offer for johnson that does not involve andy carroll. what do you you guys think of Valbuena (Marseille 90) and Daniel Carrico (Sporting 88). Is that too much?Carrico is expendable on my squad because i have subotic, hummels, vertonghen and bonucci.

keep carroll. loads of potential' date=' learning under king kenny. being biased as a LFC fan i think he is ours and england's future. guy could become a legend.

plus, on SM there are far more good/great wingers than forwards, so in a years time you could struggle to get him back if u sell, well if ur in a competitive setup anyway.

try and get johnson another way tho. again i rate him highly, and a future england regular.[/quote']

ok... one question, why u replying to me? i didnt ask the question