IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

When I have a player that someone wants in a deal' date=' I don't leave them on the list. And if I want a player for him, I would put p/e. Or if you would take cash or a player, put p/e. And when someone meets your asking price, and gets countered, [b']it's not up to them to PM for an explanation.[/b]

I admitted already that i could and probably should of sent a VM/PM explaining the reason behind it.

If i took him off the TL whilst negotiating a deal and then that fell through i'd miss the oppourtunity to sell to external when and if the offer comes in, anyway im tired explaining myself, and wouldnt want to waste any more of your time it seems quite precious ;) Good Luck.

I admitted already that i could and probably should of sent a VM/PM explaining the reason behind it.

If i took him off the TL whilst negotiating a deal and then that fell through i'd miss the oppourtunity to sell to external when and if the offer comes in' date=' anyway im tired explaining myself, and wouldnt want to waste any more of your time it seems quite precious ;) Good Luck.[/quote']

Pardon me. I thought you were saying that I should have sent you a message looking for an explanation myself. My time ain't all that precious either.

Pardon me. I thought you were saying that I should have sent you a message looking for an explanation myself. My time ain't all that precious either.

Shouldn't of mattered if i had wasted it then B) Anyways, a cross of wires is all, if the deal falls through and your still interested by all means i'd prefer to sell to a managed club than external, i should know by the morning, i shall offer him to you and then its in your hands ;)

The offer for Carl JENKINSON of Arsenal from Dinamo Zagreb has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Dinamo Zagreb's second signing after we agreed a deal with Honvéd to sign one of their youngsters for 1.0M :) We've offered 1.0M for Jenkinson, Arsenal countered 1,2M and we accepted :P

David Fachinni is joining Dinamo Zagred for 480k. A little less than he was on the transfer list for' date=' but I wanted to offload him.[/quote']

That's my third accepted bid now :)

Pavel MAMAEV has shocked CSKA Moskva fans by moving to Shakhtar for £2,000,000 plus Henrik MKHITARYAN

The first part in a HUGE 3 part deal between the eastern giants of CSKA and Shakhtar that sees to world's best Armenian head to Moscow! :eek:

100% decided on one main target and will go all out to get him but after that I really don't know. Most important positions are DM and CM so will definately fill them first. After that I'll be looking to replace Jonny Evans, John O'Shea, Darron Gibson and Michael Owen at some point.

100% decided on one main target and will go all out to get him but after that I really don't know. Most important positions are DM and CM so will definately fill them first. After that I'll be looking to replace Jonny Evans' date=' John O'Shea, Darron Gibson and Michael Owen at some point.[/quote']

Maicon (Porto) is for sale if you want him :)

With the players I have on my shortlist I'm expecting my inbox to implode in about 5 minutes under the weight of all the messages I'll get when people start bidding!

Cool move Ian having some really good teams and players at as externals. Good luck everyone!