IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Nope' date=' was debating whether to go for him, but judging by the United manager, I think he's gone big.

Also, you've probably gone big aswell, so I think I'll step out:D[/quote']

pulled out mate.. hes urs :) ..

i was paying well over 25 million 2 land schurrle hahaha.. mad rush was that mate u can gladly have him! :) ..

Your Chairman values Alexis SANCHEZ at £24,460,000.

Your Chairman will allow you to pay up to £48,920,000 for Alexis SANCHEZ.

If other players are offered in the deal then your Chairman will decrease this amount to £44,028,000.

48M :D:) But can't buy him ;x

Hey, with all those stars at unmanaged clubs and yet plenty of talent available out there at externals this is kind of fun isn't it? :)

Just to show that it's not all fun and games though,

Braume DJALMA has completed his move to CSKA Moskva from FC Porto for £5,200,000

That's Angola's best talent sewn up for CKSA, Angola being communist under the MPLA from 1975-1992 :)

EDIT: For anyone outside looking in I should mention that there are plenty of teams still available and not 1 bid to externals has been accepted yet :)

Luuk De Young on his way to Manchester United to replace Michael Owen, Armin Bacinovic will take Darron Gibson's place in the squad, Albrto Botia will replace John O'Shea and Thibaut Courtois will take Anders Lindegaard's place as our 2nd choice goalkeeper.

Bids also accepted for Yann M'Vila, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arturo Vidal, Gary Cahill and Antoine Griezmann.

We made a £28.2M cash offer for our prime target Yann M'Vila. Really hoping that's good enough to bring him to Old Trafford. Not too bothered about the others to be honest.

Bids for:

M'Vila

Bruno Alves

Chamberlain

Diego Lopez

Vidal

Sanchez

Have been accepted.

Like Ian, I've gone all out for M'Vila..

I don't really mind missing out on the rest, but Bruno Alves looks likely to return to Portugal, in which case he'll be my captain.

Munoz from Palermo is coming to Napoli.

Theophile Catherine Kevin is also coming to Napoli.

Bid for Gervinho is also accepted,all bids for Gervinho are close,so it is hard to tell who will get him.

N'Zogbia is coming to Napoli without competition.

Bid for Ricardo Alvarez is also accepted,but I think that Dinamo will get them.

Charlie Adam might come to Napoli,dont know which bid is strongest one.

Javi Marquez is coming to Napoli without competition,decent player.

The bid for Renato Augusto is also accepted,And I think that my bid is better then Athletic,but you never know.

And Bid for Ganso is accepted,but I am pretty sure that there is 2 bids better then mine.

Something dodgy is going on with transfers. I'd made bids on Alexis Sanchez (which I think would have been the winning bid), Nilmar, and Antonio Di Natale which have somehow mysteriously vanished.

I definitely did not withdraw them. Very annoying. This happened to anyone else?

Something dodgy is going on with transfers. I'd made bids on Alexis Sanchez (which I think would have been the winning bid)' date=' Nilmar, and Antonio Di Natale which have somehow mysteriously vanished.

I definitely did not withdraw them. Very annoying. This happened to anyone else?[/quote']

Did you possibly offer the same players as p/e in some of those deals?

I'm pretty sure not actually. But even if I had it shouldn't make any difference should it?

I'm reasonably sure that when you make multiple bids offering the same player as p/e only the first offer accepted will stick and the rest will collapse.

If that isn't what happened then it's very strange and I have no explanation.

Right' date=' Ibrahamovic (96) can go for P/E, looking for a replacement striker, but all offers will be considered.[/quote']

LEEDS will give you BECCHIO, £3 and a packet of cheesy whatsists for him :D

LEEDS UNITED SIGN PABLO PIATTI

Got him for £8.5 mil. Was actually outbid by AJAX but CHRIS HOGG kindly pulled out.

Also had bids accepted on 9 other players, 7 of whom are definitely coming.

Just a shame deals won't be done in time for tonights game.

TO THE LIVERPOOL MANAGER - I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD ANDY CARROLL. Unless the package I've put together for IBRAHIMOVIC interests you???

Cheese_puffs.jpg&sa=X&ei=M3gZTqL4D5Or8AO27rwG&ved=0CAQQ8wc4QA&usg=AFQjCNHoDE4SrLBauSu6DRT5n917bvqCpQ

LEEDS will give you BECCHIO' date=' £3 and a packet of cheesy whatsists for him :D

Got him for £8.5 mil. Was actually outbid by AJAX but CHRIS HOGG kindly pulled out.

Are you sure about that? I chose 10am Saturday for the deadline as I'm pretty confident that was the cut-off for us getting the first wave of external transfers completed before the first league games of the season kick-off.

A lot of bids were accepted early this morning (between 5am-6am I guessing) so there is a good chance they will go through before 8pm tonight.

Not certain but confident :)

Ian' date=' don't you think you should try getting Robben/Ribery for cash instead of M'vila? They are already quite highly rated and will get into your first team quite comfortably :D:P[/quote']

Good try :P I'm considering whether or not to put in an offer for Robben should my attempt at signing M'Vila fail. Central/Defensive midfield are the most importnat areas for me right now though so the chances of me going in for Robben are quite small at the moment.

LEEDS will give you BECCHIO' date=' £3 and a packet of cheesy whatsists for him :D

TO THE LIVERPOOL MANAGER - I CAN NO LONGER AFFORD ANDY CARROLL. Unless the package I've put together for IBRAHIMOVIC interests you???

>=AFQjCNHoDE4SrLBauSu6DRT5n917bvqCpQ

A six bag of walkers cheese and onion, and we'll see. :P

Confirmed bids: Oxlade Chamberlain - Highest Bidder (along with others), Adam - Unsure to be honest, Kiko - (Missed out, the Barca manager offered 6.6 million for him... :o) Ashley Richards -No competition.

Still waiting on RVP now.

Sorry for the double post.

The offer for Robin VAN PERSIE of Arsenal from Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This will see Robinho and five million head to the Emirates. :)