IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread Oh, forgot to mention. During my journey through China's biggest stars I came across and nearly signed Hao RONG, but Hao RONG would that have

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread Nice work Rob. This is the current Manchester United 1st and 2nd XI: 1st XI De Gea Van Der Wiel - Vidic - Ferdinand - Evra Carrick Fle

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread Manchester United share the points against Atletico Madrid after a 1-1 draw. Vidic opened the scoring on the 66th minute only for ex United pl

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Won over Nottingham !! still at the top of the table !! Have got an 89 rated striker ( Hoarau ) available to buy ... i want 1 88/89 rated U-25 CM in exchange or 2 86/87 rated CM's in exchange for him ... anyone interested ? :o

Bayern München 2 - 1 Ajax

M.GOMEZ 42 (pen)

P.HELMES 86

Half Time

(1 - 0)

D.WELBECK 75

german boys do business again.. currently sat top of division 3.. very early days though..

missed out on toprak.. clearly 4got 2 bid :) ..

plenty of money 2 now spend on squad numbers.. just waiting on 1 or 2 more 2 land then ill get on wi that aspect of side :) ..

Manchester United 0-0 BENFICA

Another good results for the Portugese side :) 1st game was a 1-1 draw with giants Barca, and now the English giants were held at Old Trafford!

2 points from 2, and not bad considering we players United + Barca :P

Next up, Atletico Madrid, now we want a win! :D

Bids in for around 7 first teamers, Leandro Damiao (83) completes his move, as will Toprak (85) and many many more to strengthen the first team, already the youth team is top class ;)

Cheers for getting back to me on Honda and Akinfeev Jooles. :rolleyes: Have a nice sleep? :P

Chelsea 10-0 Ujpest.

Aguero bagged four' date=' Modric got a brace, as did Barnetta, whilsty Bosingwa and Carzola scored a goal a piece.

Meh.[/font']

Ah, lack of sleep is more to the point. Still haven't had a chance to sleep on it, but as indicated before, I think I'd like to hang on to Akinfeev for now...

Cheers for getting back to me on Honda and Akinfeev Jooles. :rolleyes: Have a nice sleep? :P

Chelsea 10-0 Ujpest.

Aguero bagged four' date=' Modric got a brace, as did Barnetta, whilsty Bosingwa and Carzola scored a goal a piece.

Meh.[/font']

Only 10-0 ?? God that's pathetic :rolleyes: *giggles*

The offer for Benoît PEDRETTI of Lille OSC from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Fabrizio MICCOLI of Palermo from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Brede HANGELAND of Fulham from RSC Anderlecht has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Konstantin ZYRYANOV has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Zenit for £534,000 plus Dmitri BULYKIN and Sacha KLJESTAN

Added a few more to the Anderlecht ranks :)

Manchester United 0-0 BENFICA

Another good results for the Portugese side :) 1st game was a 1-1 draw with giants Barca' date=' and now the English giants were held at Old Trafford!

2 points from 2, and not bad considering we players United + Barca :P

Next up, Atletico Madrid, now we want a win! :D[/quote']

Well done mate :)

We dominated the game but couldn't nail the victory. Slow start for us and next up is a tough fixture against Milan.

No more transfer news to report. The first team squad is complete for this season. Once funds build up I may go in the market for the odd youth player but that's about it.

Got a wee bit desperate for some depth ... so added Juan Sebastian Veron ( Age 36 to the midfield ) Bugger is a 89 so I'm happy ... I've got an 89 rated CM/DM for a season or two that i can trade away later ... not too bad !

Also Dario Veron ( age 31 ) as a CB/RB rated 88 as backup !! Quite happy with these 2 deals !

Benfica have deals accepted for Salomon Rondon (age 22 rated 87, recently rised)

Also English defender Ryan Shawcross (88) :D So happy with both of the deals, clubs were interested but I faced no competition ;)

Benfica's team looks completely different now, very happy :)

And lady n gentleman' date=' I am now officially all communist! :D[/quote']

lol ur crazy jooles mate but fair play 2 u :) ..

im all for people n setin there sens crazy challenges on this game :) ..

hope you do well muka.. just stay out of my way for the sake of mekin my record worse! :P .

Benoît PEDRETTI has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Lille OSC for £402,000 plus Santos REYNALDO and Ziguy BADIBANGA.

Fabrizio MICCOLI has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Palermo for £348,000 plus Behrang SAFARI and Nemanja RNIC.

Brede HANGELAND has completed his move to RSC Anderlecht from Fulham in a swap deal for Jonathan LEGEAR and Junior KABANANGA.

A couple of first teamers, and also had bids accepted on Carlos Eduardo and Mangane :)