IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Never got around to posting on CSKA's 3-2 win over Shakthar, and, so it seems, neither did Stephen :rolleyes:

Thought I'd give Vietnam's rising star Lê Công Vinh another crack and the lad did not disappoint, coming off the bench to notch the winner in the 87th minute! :D

6.jpg

B)

Ok having a look through my squad and I dont need a few so here goes....

Albiol or Garay can leave for cash!

Altintop and Drenthe can go for cash!

Callejon or Pedro Leon can also leave for cash!

Coentrao can go with a decent young LB in the deal.

Sahin can go with a decent young CM or AM in the deal.

Diarra can also go for a decent young DM or CM in the deal.

Lower clubs will get first choice on these players, but if the offer is too good from the better clubs then I will take that - I mean that on the part exchange deals.

Ha ha - I'm Leeds' date=' and my players were injured by PSG!

Still, it's nice to see we've still got our reputation if nothing else ;)[/quote']

oh I see well in that case..

Same old ER crowd.. provocative as usual...horrid bunch :P

With the signing of the Polish Makuszewski stage 1 of my own little communist challenge is complete. I'll maybe try and do a report about what that is when I get a chance B)

Maciej MAKUSZEWSKI has completed his move to CSKA Moskva from Jagiellonia for £820,000

Also went to town a bit on the Estonian risers, along with picking up a Cuban riser. Now there's something you don't see every day! :D

With the signing of the Polish Makuszewski stage 1 of my own little communist challenge is complete. I'll maybe try and do a report about what that is when I get a chance B)

Also went to town a bit on the Estonian risers' date=' along with picking up a Cuban riser. Now there's something you don't see every day! :D[/quote']

A Cuban one ?! :o Didnt know they had a NT even :eek::o

I currently have four four players from my starting squad, and now I'm going to trade away another one (Jeffrey Aubynn). After that I'm pretty much done with my squad(except for talents and cheap risers), until the transfer-bans start lifting, in the middle of September.

We're facing unmanaged Grasshopper-Club today, and I expect nothing but a win. Good luck to you all in your games tonight.

I make it two wins in two under my reign with a 3-0 victory over Monchengladbach to take us up to 9th in the table.

My main crop of signings came through today which has seen my team average rating shoot up, i'm now only a couple of signings away from where i want my squad to be.

Alexander TETTEY has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Rennes in a swap deal for Lewis MCGUGAN

Giampiero PINZI has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Udinese for £600,000 plus Chris COHEN

Dickson ETUHU has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Fulham for £1,200,000 plus Guy MOUSSI

Siniša ANDJELKOVIC has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Palermo in a swap deal for Karl DARLOW and Nialle RODNEY

Vladimir BYSTROV has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Zenit in a swap deal for Andy REID

Sebastián RIBAS has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Genoa for £600,000 plus David MCGOLDRICK

Simon COX has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from West Bromwich Albion for £600,000 plus Marcus TUDGAY

Szabolcs HUSZTI has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Zenit in a swap deal for Paul ANDERSON

Mahir SHUKUROV has completed his move to Nottingham Forest from Anzhi for £400,000 plus Brendan MOLONEY

GOTEBORG 0-1 LEEDS UTD

PABLO PIATTI continues to repay some of his £7mil transfer fee with his 2nd goal of the season and a man of the match performance.

Up to 2nd in DIVISION 3 now, behind NEWCASTLE on goal difference.

Stand out result in the division though has to be former league leaders PSG losing at unmanaged MONACO :D

leeds-united-model_90282.jpg

This Leeds fan was particularly happy with the win!

Internazionale 6-1 Barcelona

J.ZANETTI 11

K.BENZEMA 12' date=' 27

D.MILITO 18, 50

S.ETO'O 43

Half Time

(5 - 1)

D.VILLA 41[/center']

Demolished barca to go top of div 1 :D

Looking forward to Tecalee's report on that one! :P

Good 3-1 win against Grasshopper, which brought us up to 5th place. Kenwyne Jones scored again and has now scored a total of 4 goals, which makes him top scorer of the league (together with 8 other players).

Next game is going to be a tough one, Shaktar in Ukraine. If we lose they will get ahead of us, so I'm hoping for at least a draw.

Manchester United 2 Juventus 2

Another draw for United in yet another poor performance. Going by the stats we're probably lucky to come out of the game with a point. On the positive side Robben finally put in a strong performance after his big money move from Bayern. Really not happy with the way we have started the season so far. Good try with the 5-4-1 Ahmad :)