IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

SMFA Shield: FC København 1 Manchester United 1

Same old story. Decent enough performance but another poor result. Early season form has been terrible really and I can't explain it. Good thing is that Group A remains tight so still have a very good chance of getting through to the knockout stages.

IEFA Cup: Ferencvárosi TC 0 Manchester United 4

The reserves have no problem taking apart the Hungarians with goals from Jones, Valencia x2 and Hernandez. That's the victory in our last 7 games. Hopefully we'll start getting a taste for it now and improve our form. We face VfB Stuttgart in round 2.

Next up a tough away trip at Ajax and a reunion with Berbatov. He's been on fire for the Amsterdammers with 7 goals in 5 games. I've got my fingers crossed he doesn't punish us for selling him.

Ha-ha! Never before have I won the first 6 games of the league in a row and still dropped to 2nd! Well, after ToonFan's FC Schalke's 8-1 win they go top with 6 out of 6 also and a better GD :P

CSKA vs. Schalke up next so something's got to give B)

Great win in Ukraine, 3-1 against Shaktar. Loan player Sercan Yildrim scored once (thank you Inter) and Kenwyne Jones scored twice, which took him to the top of the scoring league.

We're now 3rd after outstanding CSKA and Schalke, in next game one of them have to drop at least two points, so then we'll get our chance to get a little closer. We're facing Torino, whom are placed second to last.

I think we already can say that we will surpass our goal of staying out of relegation by far, so now we're aiming for at least play-off.

Two managers quitting now without anyone new coming in. Hope this won't continue' date=' because I really like this set up :)[/quote']

Atletico Madrid,Benfica,Chelsea,but Spurs manager took over Chelsea. :D

Poor, poor result at home against Torino. 1-2. We hade 21-9 in shots, which just makes this a lot sader :( We were on a hot streak, but now we need to improve for the next game, away against unbeaten CSKA Moscow. I think we're pretty screwed ;)

Loss against an unmanaged team,at home (!), gosh...