IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Lost interest in the setup and my team, would stick it out till the end of the season but that is a long way away and the team would decline, left behind a good team that is much better than how it started, anyway thanks for having me and good luck to everyone else in the future of this setup :)

right lads here goes.. dont slaughter me!.. but i will be leaving all gameworlds other than ec 106.. ec 80000.. wc 10000.. wc 11111.. 1 or 2 others and obviously the gameworlds that i paid for..

i will though be finishing all seasons up fully which i am involved in basically on the principal that i kno how hard and annoying it is to mess around finding replacements midway through..

so yea.. if i am 2 drop out of 1 or 2 set ups your in as seasons come to a close please dont hold it against me but obviously with circumstances ready to change its a must i spend far less time now playing sm..

my girlfriend is pregnant with my first child and i have promised to drastically cut teams to just a select few as i prepare for and will have a little one on my hands to occupy my spare time..

cheers all and seriously enjoyed being part of this gameworld and the addiction 2 sm on a whole..

• 2 weeks later...

My preformances in this GW are just crazy. I've had problems beating unmanaged teams lately, and lost 3-1 to FC Köln at home in the last game. And now, without really setting the tactics, I win away against managed and former second-placed Schalke 04!

Considering leaving the GW though, due to low numbers of managers. Hope this will get fixed or this thread gets more active.

• 3 weeks later...

BIG CHANGES AT LEEDS

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Kcbo9TAzKSTNzbJGOEdbpjRyeg6kUlp7LAQ08DtggghRqIlj

LEEDS UTD have completed the signings of

SHAY GIVEN GK 89

MICHAEL DAWSON CB 89

PHIL NEVILLE RB/DM 88

PHIL JAGIELKA CB/RB 89

TINO COSTA AM/CM 89

MIRALEM SULEJMANI FWD/WING 88

Defense completely transformed by these signings. Still hovering around the play-offs and hopeful of automatic promotion if we can finish with a good run!

Bring it on!

I'm still with Valencia, even though this thread is pretty much dead. Managed to buy a couple of youngsters over the past few days, Can, Pogba and Volland to name a few. Also, bought 90 rated Fernando to strengthen my midfield. At 7th place atm, hoping I can push into the top 4.

• 4 weeks later...

From my last post, I can happily say - Valencia now currently sit in 4th, after winning our last 5 games.

but tbh this GW is dead, with only 7 managers remaining... :eek::o Getting slightly tired of playing unmanaged week in week out, so I think I will call it a day in this setup.

Enjoyed my time at Valencia though.

• 1 month later...

Well, that's me too. Great idea Ian, shame that most people have the attention span of a goldfish :(

A real shame actually as I was enjoying my own little communist only team. Had managed to sign top players from Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Benin, Bosnia, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Cuba, the Czech Republic, the DRC, Estonia, Ethopia, Georgia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Macedonia, Montenegro, Mozambique, PDK, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Somalia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam, all of which were under communist rule at some point.

Shame, seems like I was the only one putting any effort in on the transfer front. Had been hoping to put together a more advanced version of my African project video, but there seems no point now :(

Always like to see a season out regardless' date=' out of respect to the set-up. Any other mentality leads to, well, leads to what happened here. Shame. :([/quote']

I hate to leave until the end. I'm happy to have finished second as Liverpool and have left the team as close to the original team with a few great additions. It's a pity it didn't take off but thats what happens when new setups are created every hour. Jump ship to the next big thing.

I would like to see the setup open to everyone rather than let it die on SM's servers. Let other people searching for a big name club to get some fun, until they get bored as a lot of the best players are tied up at unmanaged clubs from which they cannot buy from.