IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

I will probably be new Napoli manager' date='glad that I can be in New Ian game world,I hope that it wont happen something like last time.[/quote']
Sounds great! I can be Atletico Madrid if it's possible :D

I'm hoping that I can join as the Marseille manager and make both you're lifes miserable in this incredibly awesome setup ! ;);)

What are peoples thoughts concerning externals?

Currently we can bid from 10PM GMT tonight. Everyone happy with that or are we prepared to have a little more patience?

Personally I think it would be better to sit tight until the set-up fills up a little more so it's a little fairer for everyone, especially the little clubs. I'll happily go along with the consensus though.

Oh, I'm now officially CSKA Moskva by the way :D

Currently we can bid from 10PM GMT tonight. Everyone happy with that or are we prepared to have a little more patience?

personally i think teams rated 75 should be allowed to bid now and everyone else can wait 24 hours :P

joking ... yeah id say lets get some more people in first :)

I would wait,nothing worse than joining a setup and the first wave of externals are gone,will make it harder to fill the gameworld,this set up will be epic if everyone is on the same page,whick i think we all are:)

Liverpool will keep the core of their team, as I am a Liverpool fan. That being said, there are a few useful players up for sale, including Carroll, Aquilani, Maxi and Johnson. For the latter, I will want a strong CB, as I know that good RB or LB's are hard to come by.

Even if we wait another 24 hours that should be better.

Everyone in it is a decent enough member to hold off on the bids until tomorrow?

Im with the waiting crew' date=' lets get the setup filled up more and then let everyone loose in one big crazed frenzy where 89 rated externals go for 30m+ :D :D[/quote']

Would it be pushing it to suggest that people sit tight until Saturday, you know, to build anticipation to the max?! :eek:

And feel free to check out CSKA people. I'm open to shipping out some great talent for huge amounts of cash and/or P/E. Honda, Love, Doumbia, Gonzalez, Maazout, Oliseh, and Odiah are all up for grabs.

Be warned though, in the spirit of the historical nature of this set-up, I've decided to approach my Moskva team through the lens of the Cold War and will only use players that are from one of the current or former Communist countries (or states that they once occupied) :D

Would it be pushing it to suggest that people sit tight until Saturday' date=' you know, to build anticipation to the max?! :eek:

And feel free to check out CSKA people. I'm open to shipping out some great talent for huge amounts of cash and/or P/E. Honda, Love, Doumbia, Gonzalez, Maazout, Oliseh, and Odiah are all up for grabs.

Be warned though, in the spirit of the historical nature of this set-up, I've decided to approach my Moskva team through the lens of the Cold War and will only use players that are from one of the current or former Communist countries (or states that they once occupied) :D[/quote']

I'd be interested in doumbia ;)

Right, think I've caught up with job offers now. Just waiting for Jor to confirm what club he wants as Atletico have gone.

Also got a friend request from Neil Patrick Harris but struggling to match it up with any VM's or PM's. Whoever you are contact me please.

If I've missed anyone else PM me and I'll sort you out straight away.

External Transfers

Glad to see we all seem to be on the same page regarding externals. Will have a think about it and announce a decision shortly. Considering Saturday/Sunday at the moment if people are happy to wait that long.

Right' date=' think I've caught up with job offers now. Just waiting for Jor to confirm what club he wants as Atletico have gone.

Also got a friend request from Neil Patrick Harris but struggling to match it up with any VM's or PM's. Whoever you are contact me please.

If I've missed anyone else PM me and I'll sort you out straight away.

[b']External Transfers[/b]

Glad to see we all seem to be on the same page regarding externals. Will have a think about it and announce a decision shortly. Considering Saturday/Sunday at the moment if people are happy to wait that long.

I've seen that name before. It catches the eye in a way. Cannot remember where though. I don't mind when externals are allowed in myself. There are some big teams left out, which I'm sure wasn't done by accident. Big teams in relation to lesser teams in the same league that is. I hope we can get it full, but with so many teams that are not the best, I fear that will be impossible. But a good amount of forumers who will wait till at the very least until TB's are over would be very welcome. :)

Glen Johnson up for a deadly CB, or maybe a decent 2 for 1. Or, a very high cash bid. In that order, 2 for 1 being an old CB of 91 and a decent backup player I guess. It's too early to tell what I want. Too much choice in a ways. :)

Yeah im happy to wait a few days until we can get more in, before we attack the externals.

Its a good idea for a setup Ian has come up with, it being the top 100 teams (ever).

One last thing lads, Ian isnt going to get it filled on his own, most of you in here now have probably come through my vm's, so everyone already in here pester those close to you on the forum, otherwise we wont get anybody in :)