IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

i would like to join, i am very active and im in another league with narin so he can confirm lol,

i was wondering why (1st choice) Lille is not available since they are one of the best teams and if u add them i would like to be them

if not then i would like to be (2nd)Roma or Sevilla (3rd),

let me know if u will have me in your league so i can also be part of the external teams hunts lol

thanks

Right' date=' think I've caught up with job offers now. Just waiting for Jor to confirm what club he wants as Atletico have gone.

Also got a friend request from Neil Patrick Harris but struggling to match it up with any VM's or PM's. Whoever you are contact me please.

If I've missed anyone else PM me and I'll sort you out straight away.

[b']External Transfers[/b]

Glad to see we all seem to be on the same page regarding externals. Will have a think about it and announce a decision shortly. Considering Saturday/Sunday at the moment if people are happy to wait that long.

I think it might be Kunasher but I could be wrong,I'm guessing were OK to sell players to external even though we can't buy from them just yet?.

I can vouch for Dmomcilo' date=' has Napoli in one set up im in, has done a pretty good job with them, and stuck with them since he got them. :)[/quote']

Ok thanks mate. I've spoken to him and made sure he understands where we stand with externals at the moment. He has been very reasonable via PM so along with your recommendation I will give him a chance :)

been unable to prize the talent away from dortmund :(:) ..

decided im going to go all german regardles.. with 3 foreign rule :) ..

why u may ask.. because im a looser who likes 2 make life that little bit harder 4 myself :P ..

looking 4ward to getting underway and seeing which germans i end up with :) ..

been unable to prize the talent away from dortmund :(:) ..

decided im going to go all german regardles.. with 3 foreign rule :) ..

why u may ask.. because im a looser who likes 2 make life that little bit harder 4 myself :P ..

looking 4ward to getting underway and seeing which germans i end up with :) ..

Respect to you for doing that as I've done it in 4 Nations,anyone from Schalke that interests you mate?.

Respect to you for doing that as I've done it in 4 Nations' date='anyone from Schalke that interests you mate?.[/quote']

holtby and howedes mate :) ..

they able to leave?.. anything u fancy from munich for them?.. :)

First pieces of buisness in IEFA Masters ;)

Internazionale have swapped Giampaolo PAZZINI for Aly CISSOKHO of Lyon.
Wesley SNEIJDER has moved to Manchester City from Internazionale in an exchange deal for David SILVA and Jérôme BOATENG.

Looking for many more deals, in need of a talented right winger 90+ have many OAP's to exchange, some with and some without Bus passes, take your pick :D

I've seen that name before. It catches the eye in a way. Cannot remember where though. I don't mind when externals are allowed in myself. There are some big teams left out' date=' which I'm sure wasn't done by accident. Big teams in relation to lesser teams in the same league that is. I hope we can get it full, but with so many teams that are not the best, I fear that will be impossible. But a good amount of forumers who will wait till at the very least until TB's are over would be very welcome. :)[/quote']

There were 3 things I wanted in particular from this league:

1. Something interesting, at least to me. I've been looking at teams like Vasas SC for example thinking why do they deserve to be in this league. I then found myself reading about their domaination of Hungarian football in the 60's and their European Cup semi final appearance against Real Madrid in the 1957/58 season. Just a very enjoyable way to spend an hour for me :o

The result is possibly an awkward looking league in the sense that we're swapping out teams such as current French champions Lille for historical heavyweights such as Stade de Reims but each and every club has got an interesting and successful history to tell.

2. The SMFA irritates the hell out of me. It would just be nice to do a major deal that another manager and myself are both very happy with in the safe knowledge that it won't be blocked or reversed.

3. To compete in a league that isn't half full of idiots.

The number of participants in this league is really a compromise at the moment. If I was to relax about who I let in then the game world would no doubt get much better numbers but SMFA transfer monitoring would have to be turned on as there is an element of trust involved with that and I'd have to compromise in terms of the quality of people involved.

Ideally it would be fantastic to get this game world full to the max but I agree with you that it probably won't happen as things stand currently. For me it's also a question of quality over quantity. We have a great group of people so far. I have to say I'm very happy with how things have progressed :)

Ian you need to talk to the Athletic manager he has started bidding on externals' date='ive sent him an ingame message,but no reply.[/quote']

I don't reply in 1 minute mate -.-

Ok Jor' date=' honest mistake mate.

[b']External Players Announcement[/b]

The ban on external players will be lifted on Saturday 9th July at 10am GMT

There goes all my external targets.. Im away for the weekend and doubting my internet access.

Dammit' date=' there's always one ain't there :P

I'll consider adjusting it. What's the latest time you can bid on your targets before you go away?[/quote']

Haha you don't have to change it specifically for me.. ill try live without it :)

But if you were to be so nice I leave tomorrow morning Sydney time (its 5.40pm here) and get back Wednesday sometime.

It isn't going to be good for the setup to open up external bids so late, after the first league game, and I don't know about how fill it is to start tonight (which would be too soon) so Saturday is actually a good date.

The offer for Luka MODRIC of Tottenham Hotspur from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Pleasure KopStar. After seeing my original bid of Lampard and benayoun countered by this, I've accepted. Was hoping to keep Ramires as I don't have an out and out right sided winger (bar Benayoun, but he's being sold), but I like Modric a lot IRL, and myself and Jared managed to put a deal together a lot faster than Chelsea and Spurs realistically. :P

Lamps, Drogba, Essien, Cech, Anelka, Ivanovic, and Malouda can leave for P/E deals. I'm looking for three defenders, three wingers and two strikers. Now, that doesn't mean I need them in the deals, I'm willing to offer them out.

PM/VM. :)