IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Btw' date=' let me guess, IEFA stands for: International European Football Association? :D[/quote']

As you can tell from my match/transfer reports if you've ever read any I'm not very creative but I can tell you its a one man association with the headquarters located on the sofa in front of the telly :D

As you can tell from my match/transfer reports if you've ever read any I'm not very creative but I can tell you its a one man association with the headquarters located on the sofa in front of the telly :D

So, was I right? :P

Agreed a deal with Manchester United that will see Berbatov coming to Ajax,and Chris Smalling on a season long loan,option of a second,in return Manchester get young right back sensation Van Der Wiel.

Good deal all round:)

Agreed a deal with Manchester United that will see Berbatov coming to Ajax' date='and Chris Smalling on a season long loan,[b']option of a second[/b],in return Manchester get young right back sensation Van Der Wiel.

Good deal all round:)

Didn't actually agree to that part hence the question mark in the PM I sent you but as we obviously got our wires crossed a little I will honour that part of the deal :)

Very happy as I only play one up front so Hernandez can move up the pecking order now as the main cover for Rooney. Got plenty of cover for Smalling's absence and I can now get rid of Wes Brown with Van Der Wiel and Rafael competing for the right back position.

Need to sign in a DM and CM next but looking to bring them in from externals. I have 2 prime targets in mind and very nervous about how the bidding war will go for them on the weekend.

Didn't actually agree to that part hence the question mark in the PM I sent you but as we obviously got our wires crossed a little I will honour that part of the deal :)

Very happy as I only play one up front so Hernandez can move up the pecking order now as the main cover for Rooney. Got plenty of cover for Smalling's absence and I can now get rid of Wes Brown with Van Der Wiel and Rafael competing for the right back position.

Need to sign in a DM and CM next but looking to bring them in from externals. I have 2 prime targets in mind and very nervous about how the bidding war will go for them on the weekend.

Ah sorry mate,cross wires it was! cheers anyway:)

Still looking to sell fantastic trio' date='Lavezzi,Cavani and maybe Hamsik,but Lavezzi and Cavani deff can leave for a decent deal. :)[/quote']

What kind of deal are you looking for with Lavezzi Andrej ?

Samuel Eto'o And Esteban Cambiasso Available At Inter For Part Ex, Would Ideally Like Replacements, So If You Like Eto'o offer me a striker + cash or striker + another player and same with cambiasso, unless its a "BIG" player in the swap then i'd consider 1-1 swaps.

The offer for Douglas MAICON of Internazionale from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A deal which see's Karim Benzema going the opposite way to replace pandev on the wing who is on a flight to moscow to join up with CSKA.

Gonna start looking at cutting the age of my centre halves down also, even if it means losing a point or 2 in average. Zanetti - 37, Lucio - 34, Samuel - 33, any young sparrows sprinting at them and they'll have a heart attack. :o

Not under 24 but would Berbatov be enough to interest you?
Agreed a deal with Manchester United that will see Berbatov coming to Ajax' date='and Chris Smalling on a season long loan,option of a second,in return Manchester get young right back sensation Van Der Wiel.[/quote']

And there was me thinking Berbatov was unavailable! I would have maybe put a bid in otherwise :rolleyes: