IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Nice friendly kick around away to Bologna sees Barcelona stroll to a 2-0 victory with a brace from Xavi.

Must talk to Pique though :P

RED CARD - Gerard PIQUE shouts verbal abuse to the ref as he kicks the ball away in disgust

It's extremely likely that Michael Essien is off to Real Madrid. If the deal I've countered goes ahead, Ashley Cole can leave.

As I've sated MANY times, I'm in the market for an 89+ RB, so contact me. :)

first set of deals agreed for my all german side..

howedes and holtby will join bayern for rafinha and gustavo and alaba :o:P:) ..

like i said willing to pay over for who i require..

dont see a better setup 2 do this build in than this with smfa being switched off and always fancied having a go at 1 away from my dutch under 21 build in projects :) ..

first set of deals agreed for my all german side..

howedes and holtby will join bayern for rafinha and gustavo and alaba :o:P:) ..

like i said willing to pay over for who i require..

dont see a better setup 2 do this build in than this with smfa being switched off and always fancied having a go at 1 away from my dutch under 21 build in projects :) ..

Hope it works out for you mate:),didn't really want to sell either player but I know that it will help my side massively,Gustavo certainly has the ability to get 90 next season,Alaba was absolute class at Hoffenheim last season and Rafinha is perfectly suited for the German game and I'm hoping he can get 91 as he should be Bayern's first choice right back.

Hope it works out for you mate:)' date='didn't really want to sell either player but I know that it will help my side massively,Gustavo certainly has the ability to get 90 next season,Alaba was absolute class at Hoffenheim last season and Rafinha is perfectly suited for the German game and I'm hoping he can get 91 as he should be Bayern's first choice right back.[/quote']

cheers mate.. good 2 do business :) ..

again had no look with dortmund.. offer was great but do totally understand why mike doesnt want 2 part :) ..

also tryd to get in 2 arfon 4 ozil and khedira for robben and ribery :P .. dont think he wants to part with ozil though so currently trying to broker a deal which will no doubt see me pay over the top 4 khedira to make sure i secure his services :P ..

rekon i can then work round the nucleus ill have with some solid external german buys..

1 or 2 sides r in the league and r unmanaged at present but there is enough out there 2 have a good go at this..

:)

Well we've taken over Honved. 2nd worst team just above Linfield. 600k budget.

Anyone got any loans? :o:p

COUTINHO, Philippe - AM/WING - 86

CASNOS, Luc - CF - 85

RIVAS, Nelson - CB - 85

Best i can do for you atm m8, take any or all if you need ;)

(Inter)

I'll do my very best' date=' see how the battle for external goes ;)[/quote']

Tell me about it! I sat here nervously waiting the rush for the Chinese commies! It's going to be one crazy bidding war, let me tell you! :P

howedes arrives :) ..

holtby deal now gets lodged :) ..

currently left with just arfon 2 try broker up a deal with if possible.. offerd him khedira and just cash top up 2 meet chairman min for my robben :) ..

that fails..

RIBERY & ROBBEN WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR CASH OFFERS!!!!! :eek: .. so get saving up them pennies :) ..

decided to take on the german national side and cause abit of upset.. :) ..

basically n e german player not plying there trade for bayern munich will not be selected for the national side im afraid..

wotever munich side i sign will be the heart and sole of the international structure :) ..

weired idea like but see wot club sides sayin then at international level :) ..

ribery and robben listed for cash..

arfon decides he wants robben that will b priority sale..

other than that get saveing.. WILL LOOK AT OFFERS AS THEY WILL BE GOING REGARDLESS SO IF I CAN SORT SOME 1 OUT I WILL GLADLY DO IT :) ..

but please respect the above situation or theyll just go external :) ..