IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Re: IEFA European Masters Championship Discussion Thread

Darn! I'll miss out on 95% of my targets beacause I go on holiday tommorrow for a week without any Internet' date=' So if want a deal with Lyon but your offers in today[/quote']

Saturday seems to be a problem for 7-8 managers at the moment.

I could bring it forward by 12 hours which would make it today 10PM GMT as it won't really disrupt things too much in terms of new managers joining.

If everyone else is happy with that and I'm not greeted with too much negativity then I I'll announce the change later.

I'll let this sit here for a while first to see what the consensus is :)

I could bring it forward by 12 hours which would make it today 10PM GMT as it won't really disrupt things too much in terms of new managers joining.

If everyone else is happy with that and I'm not greeted with too much negativity then I I'll announce the change later.

I don't mind any time to be honest, although my only concern is that new managers coming in will not get to take part in the first round of transfers if they get in after the bids get accepted.

sound by me mate either way..

ian if you could also gameworld announce finalised plan within the custom saves n e 1 chance of missin out then by not bein able to acces forum :) ..

I don't mind any time to be honest' date=' although my only concern is that new managers coming in will not get to take part in the first round of transfers if they get in after the bids get accepted.[/quote']

This will be a problem yes ... but, since there's no buying from Unmanaged clubs, atleats they'll get a full club with all the money left to spend and so on.

I'm only looking at bringing in 5 players all in all myself ... But that's cuz I'm not greedy :P:p

Haha ... Well Ian, I've told my brother to log into my account on saturday to place bids on 3 players for me since I will be at my GF's for the weekend and she'll kill me if i mention this game .. so do as you wish , but since I don't know when he'll log on I can only hope that It is before the bids have been accepted ^^

How about making it possible to buy starting midnight tonight ?

10PM GMT is a problem for me, as I might not be online at that time...

10PM GMT is a problem for me' date=' as I might not be online at that time...[/quote']

10 pm GMT is 2:30 or 3:30 am for me.

But that's ok, because we can still get into the first round of transfers, and there's nothing more annoying for other managers to wake up and find out all their targets have bids on them :P

best way about this is going to be either 1 of 2.. set a manager capacity level ian.. clubs have to get 2 a certain point full before transfers can start.. think were currently on 31 out of 100..

i understand the deadline option but we might only see 1 more manager join in that time or there might b 50.. will be 2 hit or miss..

personally i rekon manager capacity level has to be at a certain point ( eg 50 clubs managed etc etc)

or just start letting people deal now to avoid the members not being able to over the set deadline u planned..

ALOT of clubs are in this league and with the buying from unmanaged restriction in order plenty of top players and sides will be left in tact for newbies..

i dont actually see 1 weak manager in here and i dont think ud have just anybody in.. alot of people will be more than capable dealing away from the norm player wise :) ..

choice is urs though mate and im very happy to go with wotever method u pick mate.. wont disrupt me much regardless mate im going all out german :) ..

Ok guys, thanks for your input as always :)

Jor's post hit the nail on the head for me in that it's impossible to make it perfect for everyone. No matter what time or date I set I'm sure somebody will miss out.

For that reason we'll stick with Saturday 9th July 10am GMT.

Racky, thanks for your ideas mate but imposing a club limit at this stage wouldn't be all that fair I don't think as some managers have been planning their attack on externals for a few days now.

My apologies to those who can't make Saturday but I'm sure there will be a lot of decent talent still available and I'm taking a guess now but I don't think bids will get accepted until possibly Sunday 5am GMT.

31/100 is a little dissapointing of course but numbers were always going to be modest considering my admission policy. But on the positive side we have some very talented managers and fantastic people here and I feel very privilaged to have you all compete in my creation. I can see some fierce battles developing and some interesting stories waiting to develop :)

Ok guys' date=' thanks for your input as always :)

Racky, thanks for your ideas mate but imposing a club limit at this stage wouldn't be all that fair I don't think as some managers have been planning their attack on externals for a few days now.

31/100 is a little dissapointing of course but numbers were always going to be modest considering my admission policy. But on the positive side we have some very talented managers and fantastic people here and I feel very privilaged to have you all compete in my creation. I can see some fierce battles developing and some interesting stories waiting to develop :)[/quote']

nothing more than an idea ian.. i 2 have also been planning my attack mate :) .. im seriously sweating here waiting 2 get stuck in 2 bayer leverkusen!!! :D ..

as for the 31/100 mate i wouldnt worry about numbers.. the way your running it u will have a very solid core mate regardless.. set up has a solid genuine idea behind it mate i like it.. i dont doubt for 1 minute ul get late arrivals as set up starts to develop abit more..

anybody interested in rafinha it is pointless continuing to place bids unfortunately.. :) ..

hes forming second part of a deal that went through yesterday.. just awaiting schalke to accept on the agreed trade for holtby :) ..

cheers all :) ..

Internazionale are said to be interested in 27 year old Arjen ROBBEN from Bayern München

Media speculation reports Internazionale are rumoured to be after Franck RIBERY of Bayern München

GET A CASH OFFER BANGED IN MATE! :) ..

Internazionale are said to be interested in 27 year old Arjen ROBBEN from Bayern München

Media speculation reports Internazionale are rumoured to be after Franck RIBERY of Bayern München

GET A CASH OFFER BANGED IN MATE! :) ..

The squad size of the Player's Club will drop below the minimum level of 21.

Would love too ;)

Would love too ;)

I put in the cash that you have listed for Milito, and you asked for one of my best players instead. :mad: I don't like my time been wasted. Just list him as a p/e then and get on with it. :confused:

For all those looking for a RB, either read previous posts or look at the transfer list. Glen Johnson is not needed at Liverpool.

Would love too ;)

go for it mate seriously.. :) ..

ive got a bank balance of money waiting to murder them externals 2mo which will bump my squad numbers up..

robben will either b used for khedira + cash.. if not robben n ribery will both b straight cash either 2 a managed club within set up or external..

either way other than khedira pos which i doubt will hapen :) ill sign all my wave of germans from external.. i already have the major nucleus of the german nationals so picking up the lower rated end wont do me any damage imo.. if owt will balance side out nice :) ..

1 or 2 hav asked wot prices im looking at mate and ill tell u same.. will b looking at best offer over the c.v :) .. so they wont b going n e where for atleast a day or so.. by which time some signings will have landed :) ..

I put in the cash that you have listed for Milito' date=' and you asked for one of my best players instead. :mad: I don't like my time been wasted. Just list him as a p/e then and get on with it. :confused:

For all those looking for a RB, either read previous posts or look at the transfer list. Glen Johnson is not needed at Liverpool.[/quote']

The reason i rcountered the offer as he is in a deal at the moment that im negotiating with, didnt want to mess you around with waiting to find out that he was going in a swap so i asked you for a player slightly better than the one im negotiating with, a simple VM or PM wouldnt of gone a miss i agree but one thing i dont do is waste anyones time, hence replying to it almost instantly, Glad we got off on good terms. good luck with the gameworld ;)

go for it mate seriously.. :) ..

ive got a bank balance of money waiting to murder them externals 2mo which will bump my squad numbers up..

robben will either b used for khedira + cash.. if not robben n ribery will both b straight cash either 2 a managed club within set up or external..

either way other than khedira pos which i doubt will hapen :) ill sign all my wave of germans from external.. i already have the major nucleus of the german nationals so picking up the lower rated end wont do me any damage imo.. if owt will balance side out nice :) ..

1 or 2 hav asked wot prices im looking at mate and ill tell u same.. will b looking at best offer over the c.v :) .. so they wont b going n e where for atleast a day or so.. by which time some signings will have landed :) ..

Soon as your squad size is above 21 i'll make an offer m8 ;)

Tevez can go for cash ...

Made a bid that involves Motta, which leaves us a spot open for a future deal, if i take tevez and then you take motta that would be our 3 transfers and we would have no reason to talk anymore, i dont want that lol :P

The reason i rcountered the offer as he is in a deal at the moment that im negotiating with' date=' didnt want to mess you around with waiting to find out that he was going in a swap so i asked you for a player slightly better than the one im negotiating with, a simple VM or PM wouldnt of gone a miss i agree but one thing i dont do is waste anyones time, hence replying to it almost instantly, Glad we got off on good terms. good luck with the gameworld ;)[/quote']

When I have a player that someone wants in a deal, I don't leave them on the list. And if I want a player for him, I would put p/e. Or if you would take cash or a player, put p/e. And when someone meets your asking price, and gets countered, it's not up to them to PM for an explanation.