Sign in to follow this  
scrappy11

Loic Remy, Micah Richards, Juan Agudelo

Hi Guys currently have these guys in my squad but cant make my mind up of where they may go. Loic Remy is now 90 starting to get in France squad but cant see him rising much more unless he goes bigger club ?

Micah Richards I felt would have done enough to get upgraded but hasnt although they are in champions league do you think he will go up

Juan Agudelo what are the feelings on this player ?

Please advise

Re: Loic Remy, Micah Richards, Juan Agudelo

Hi Guys currently have these guys in my squad but cant make my mind up of where they may go. Loic Remy is now 90 starting to get in France squad but cant see him rising much more unless he goes bigger club ?

Micah Richards I felt would have done enough to get upgraded but hasnt although they are in champions league do you think he will go up

Juan Agudelo what are the feelings on this player ?

Please advise

I think as you ;)

Re: Loic Remy, Micah Richards, Juan Agudelo

Agudelo has a bright future ahead of him as a US national team player, unfortunately with regards to SM that doesn't translate into big profits or high ratings especially in the near future.

He also plays in the MLS which is a bit of a limiting factor, but I could see him rising maybe even as soon as next USA review.

Yesterday he was subbed in at the 55th minute for RedBull New York and scored 2 goals. Of all the match time he's seen this season, half was as a sub and half as a starter (in 19 games he's made 13 total appearances.)