Sign in to follow this  
harmanw84

Jordan Henderson

Re: Jordan Henderson

i feel henderson will only reach a 91 possibly a 92 although i dont think he would deserve it. i cant understand why kenny would pay so much for a player that doesnt have much in his locker. most of the games i saw him in last year seemed to pass him by and it was that same at the under 21 championships, i would say buy him for a nice profit but dont expect to much.

As a Sunderland fan and watching him alot, he is hard to judge.

He was good games where he is amazing, then he has bad games when he is absolutly terrible.

Last season his bad run honestly was the worst I've seen from anyone on the team, he started the season good, played for England, played **** exepct the odd match until the last 3 or 4 matches of the season where he played good again.

Would have loved the lad to stay as he is a Mackem 2 and through but £16m is a offer that has helped us get alot better.

Just have to see what Liverpool can do with him.

Also dont listen to Liverpool fans as I hear they hate him already. Sorry if this is untrue but there are alot of Liverpool fans slagging him off where as Gerrard is praising him.

i don't even sure that Henderson will feature regularly in Liverpool starting line-up.

for right wing position, Liverpool already have Dirk Kuyt, Maxi.

for central midfield position there are Steven Gerrard, Raul Meirelles, Charlie Adam, Lucas Leiva while Alberto Aquilani could return.

in the near future (until Christmas), i don't think his rating will raise into 90.

I have just signed Jordan for 8.5 million. How high can this lad go ratings wise? I would like to hear some opinions.

Many thanks

maybe on the future he will rise.many minutes but 1 goal and 3 assist for 'the new gerard'

Really terrible signing for Liverpool, games seem to pass him by, I'm sure Liverpool have a player around the same age in their youth team that would do the same job as Henderson and could have saved themselves loads of money... He'll be doing well to hit 90, he really needs to start impacting games more and has a long way to go before he's the next Stevie G

Decent player for me should get around 92

Games pass him by at liverpool but hes filling in for lucas and his role is basicly to mop up the midfield break down a few attacks and not to keep the ball get rid of it to some one else hes basicly the holder so you dont see much of him but hes important

Really terrible signing for Liverpool' date=' games seem to pass him by, I'm sure Liverpool have a player around the same age in their youth team that would do the same job as Henderson and could have saved themselves loads of money... He'll be doing well to hit 90, he really needs to start impacting games more and has a long way to go before he's the next Stevie G[/quote']

Agree , ive seen him in every game this season , he is nothing special honestly .