The Future Of Football

ManUtD 98706

Inspired by elohim...

I have decide to make a thread about which players I think could make it big. I will do a top 5 in each position, the players I put on here are players I think will do well next season and will rise eventually becoming the Vidic's,Ronaldo's and Iniesta's of tomorrow. feel free to add your opinions and players you would like to see on this thread. Positive criticism is welcome.smilies

GK

1. Neuer. A very talented young Goalkeeper who I believe could reach 93 in the next rating change. He has proved he is not just hype after an amazing performance against Manchester United. He is the no.1 for his national team Germany and also for his new club Bayern Munchen. with some good performances this season there is no reason why he can't reach the heights expected of him.

2.David De Gea. After a very impressive season he has proved himself to be a natural winner. He won the europa cup with Atletico Madrid and the European U21 cup. Having just signed for Manchester United and being viewed as Van Der Saar's successor he looks to have a very bright future. still at only 20 he will be proving himself in the best league in the world and will be playing in the Champions League. With some solid performances I feel he could reach 91 in the next rating changes.

3.wojciech szczesny. Having just won the number 1 jersey at arsenal at only 21 he looks to have a bright future. playing at the best league in the world and the champions league and at one of the best clubs in the world. He has had some inspired performances and is technically very good. However at Arsenal a club that seems to be in decline his rating could be affected with star players such as Faberagas Nasri Arshavin and clichy looking to leave. I still feel he could reach 89 in the next rating change with good performances.

notable mentions go to:

1. joe Hart

2.Rui Patricio

Re: The Future Of Football

CB

1.Musacchio. The first name on the team sheet at Villareal is his. a solid CB who has proved himself to be a solid centre back with great tackles and a strong aerial game. He was one of the best CB's in La Liga and helped Villareal he's only young and looks set to break into the national team. I see no reason why he can't hit 90/91 in the next rating change and he looks to have a bright future.

2.Raphael Varane. what a talent. There's no doubt that he will eventually hit 94/95. Big and strong and has represented France at every level bar the first team. Having just signed for Real Madrid I feel he could be one of the best. with Carvalho getting on and Raul Albiol and Garay falling out of favour he could become first choice.

3.Chris Smalling. The next Rio Ferdinand maybe. With solid performances last season and becoming 3rd choice at Manchester United is no mean feat for a player who was playing non league football 2 years ago. At just 21 and performing well for the England U21's he looks a good player. Strong and big and can win a challenge but can be displace ferdinand or Vidic. I feel he can reach 89 in the next rating change. If Johnny Evans can smalling can.

notable mentions go to:

1. Sakho

2. Phil Jones

3.subotic

4.Hummels

LB/RB

1. Kyle Walker. Very impressive at the U21 european cup. He was the best player by a mile. Currently playing at Tottenham I feel he can displace Alan Hutton and will become a regular. His speed agility and skill will send him to one of the best. The next Ashley cole. I can see him hitting 89 with a good season.

2.Femenia Kiko. He is a RB and RM who has just signed for Barcelona. Yes Barcelona. That shows what a player he is quick and skilful with the ability to play a pass and a cross. Although he will find it hard to displace Alves I feel he could be a key player. In my opinion he can reach 87 in the next rating change.

3.Jose Angel. Another great Spanish talent. Although his move to Barcelona fell apart he is still a great player. He is pacey and seems a great talent. still young I feel he could reach 89 in the rating change. He is at a small team but is still a great talent.

Notable mentions go to

1.Mario Gaspar

2.Kieran Gibbs

3.Either of the Da Silva twins

DMCM/AM

1.Javi Martinez. What a player. Easily the next Alonso. He has an eye for a pass and can dictate a game. He could fit into Manchester United, arsenal or even Real Madrid well. I feel he could reach 91 in the next rating change after an amazing performance at U21 level he is definitely one for the future.

2.Ricardo Alvarez. Viewed as the next Sneijder by internazionale he has a great future. He glides around the pitch and has a great pass and can score too. Still just 23 I feel he could get a + 6 in the rating changes. Having signed for Inter everyone should snap him up while he can be picked up for just 1.5 mil.

3.Yann m'villa. Very powerful and a great player. The natural successor to Makelele he could reach 92 in the next changes. He has a great tackle and is edging into the French national team.

Notable mentions go to:

1.Mario Gotze

2.Marvin Martin

3.Nuri Sahin

4.Ramires

5.Jordan Henderson

6.Jack wilshere

7.Thiago Alcantara

wing

1.Alexis Sanchez. One of the most obvious yes. But he has tremendous talent with the best clubs in the world chasing him he is undoubtedly one of the best. Still young and the star of the national team and club team. His proposed move to Barcelona is still dragging on but I can see him reaching 92 in the next rating change. The next Ronaldo with his tricky skills pace and strength.

2.Nacer Chadli. One of the unknowns I believe but he is a tremendous talent. Looking for a move to Chelsea he has had a great season. he has created lots of goals for his team. IMO he could reach 89 very soon.

3.Andre Ayew. Very good player. Impressive in their Champions League campaign and against Manchester United. His brother Jordan isn't half bad either. I see him reaching 90 very soon.

Notable mentions go to

1.James Rodriguez

2.Lewis Holtby

3.Di Maria

FWD/CF

1. Javier Hernandez. Currently the most talented forward around he has the ability to hit 92 in the next rating change. Playing at one of the biggest clubs in the world and being a starter. He is scoring regularly and has formed an unstoppable partnership with wyne rooney. Deffinitely the next big thing.

2.Daniel Sturridge. A surprise inclusion but very imperssive. after having an amazing season at Bolton scoring regulalry he should be in for a rise. currently at Chelsea, if Torres and Drogba fail to form a partnership IMO Sturridge will get his chance. Should reach 88/89 if all goes well.

3.Edison Cavani. Brillaint. What a player , a real goal scorer and one who will do well for years to come. He had an awesome season and no doubt should hit 92 within the next year.

Notable mentions go to:

1.Giuseppe Rossi

2.Givanildo Hulk

3.Neymar

As a MU fan, i do think your analysis quite bias to MU, yet still, you right! From ur list i already capture Varane and Alvarez in cheaper prize - especially Varane whom one of my star player (of course my team in Division 4 - Shrewbury Town ; on the road to promotion).

I'm looking for future star GK, RB and LB (at lower price) as to complete my current team;

CB : Varane , Ekiza

DM : Casimiro (Casemiro), Piriz

CM : Draxler, Merkel

Wing : Alvarez, Chamberlain

CF : Erick Torres, Coulibaly, Harry Kane

I understand what your saying however they are the most obvious. You see those players named daily on here so I thought everyone already knew about them.

And yet you named Hernandez, Cavani, Gotze, Varane, Smalling, etc etc . . .:confused:

That said, nice idea for a thread and definitely worth taking a closer look at some of those less familiar names.

A few less well-known names:

Kenneth ZOHORE

Souleymane COULIBALY

Dino ŠPEHAR

As a MU fan' date=' i do think your analysis quite bias to MU, yet still, you right! From ur list i already capture Varane and Alvarez in cheaper prize - especially Varane whom one of my star player (of course my team in Division 4 - Shrewbury Town ; on the road to promotion).

I'm looking for future star GK, RB and LB (at lower price) as to complete my current team;

CF : Erick Torres, Coulibaly, Harry Kane[/quote']

GK:Sven Ulreich, Not that cheap but a great yound GK.

LB:diego Contento or Marc Muniesa or Alex Sandro

RB:Martin Montoya or Serge Aurier or Femenia Kiko

As a MU fan' date=' i do think your analysis quite bias to MU, yet still, you right! From ur list i already capture Varane and Alvarez in cheaper prize - especially Varane whom one of my star player (of course my team in Division 4 - Shrewbury Town ; on the road to promotion).

CF : Erick Torres, Coulibaly, Harry Kane[/quote']

i would advise u to get tobias vargas who should get a +8 for GK, get nagatomo(88) for only 4.4 mil or flannagan, you can get neil taylor(83) being touted as a great talent or you can go for jack robinson

i would advise u to get tobias vargas who should get a +8 for GK' date=' get nagatomo(88) for only 4.4 mil or flannagan, you can get neil taylor(83) being touted as a great talent or you can go for jack robinson[/quote']

a Liverpool fan I presume. Flanagan and Jack Robinson will be lucky to rise if they ever get a game you will be looking to wait a good 2-3 years before they see any progress. Nogatomo won't rise either IMO with inter looking to go to a 3 4 3 formation he won't play much and with Maicon and the arrival of alvarez keeping him out of the team. Neil Taylor is a good talent but will need to move to a bigger club but tobias vargas should rise.:)

GK:Sven Ulreich' date=' Not that cheap but a great yound GK.

LB:diego Contento or Marc Muniesa or Alex Sandro

RB:Martin Montoya or Serge Aurier or Femenia Kiko[/quote']

Wow! Thanks for idea. But most of them are already bought by other manager...:o

i would advise u to get tobias vargas who should get a +8 for GK, get nagatomo(88) for only 4.4 mil or flannagan, you can get neil taylor(83) being touted as a great talent or you can go for jack robinson

Already bought Tobias Vargas.

a Liverpool fan I presume. Flanagan and Jack Robinson will be lucky to rise if they ever get a game you will be looking to wait a good 2-3 years before they see any progress. Nogatomo won't rise either IMO with inter looking to go to a 3 4 3 formation he won't play much and with Maicon and the arrival of alvarez keeping him out of the team. Neil Taylor is a good talent but will need to move to a bigger club but tobias vargas should rise

For Flanagan and Robinson are far from my reach as the my EC liverpool manager keeps his youth and hunting riser like me!

And yet you named Hernandez, Cavani, Gotze, Varane, Smalling, etc etc . . .

That said, nice idea for a thread and definitely worth taking a closer look at some of those less familiar names.

A few less well-known names:

Kenneth ZOHORE

Souleymane COULIBALY

Dino ŠPEHAR

Wow, brought Coulibaly and Zohore already, will look on Spear!

thibaut courtois: GK been linked with Chelsea.

nicolai boilesen: LB/CB plays for Ajax and a massive talent.

Carl Jenkinson: RB/CB Recently moved to Arsenal from Charlton, with there defensive shuffles may get games sooner than people think.

Uros Cosic: CB Been touted as the next Vidic, Not really known outside of Serbia plays for CSKA Moskow but on loan at Crvena Zvezda.

Carlos Casemiro: DM has been linked to a major move abroad Brazilian international albeit in friendlies.

Josh Mceachran: CM/AM talented Chelsea youngster, may get a chance under the new managerial set up

Erik Lamela: huge Argentinian talent being raved about in Argentina, Been linked with AC Milan

Gerard Deulofeu: Wing/Fwd One of a crop of talented youngsters at Barcelona B, was in the first team squad back end of la liga, albeit after the title was won, but it does show how highly thought of he is

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain: Wing/AM Southampton starlet, been linked with all the top English sides, will eventually join Arsenal.

Luc Casnos: CF recently signed for Inter Milan who beat a whole host of top European sides to his signature.

M'baye Niang: Fwd/AM only 16 but this wonderkid is already attracting interest, Liverpool and Spurs being at the top of the list.

Leandro Damiao: CF highly sought after brazilian forward, attracting huge interest. Barcelona and Bayern Munich have been linked, more recently linked to Arsenal and Spurs.

The following players are the ones I will be profiling over the next few weeks. I will profile one per day from tommorow.

Benedikt Howedes

Jeremain Lens

Toby Alderweireld

Erik Pieters

Salomon Rondon

Adel Taarabt

Ezequiel Munoz

Jordi Amat

Kevin De bruyne

Luc Casnos

Thibaut Courtois

Leandro Damiao