The Future Of Football

ManUtD 98706

Re: The Future Of Football

What about Aleksei Ionov?

Played 16 games for Zenit this season' date=' only scoring 3 so far, but he's also picked up his first cap.

Looking like he could develop this season. (Rated 84 on DB)[/quote']

Yeah,he's good,could play as winger and AM,he is always in the best place on best time to score a goal,could be 88-89 for a year.

If we talk about Zenit,there is one name to remember:Maxim Kanunnikov,the most talented player from a club.

I'm about to spend a LOT of money in order to buy Schurrle... So' date='please, profile him :D[/quote']

Schurrle it is.

Andre Schurrle is an exciting talent. At just 20 He has represented Germany 5 times and scored 2 times at senior level. He is just starting to become a regular for the German side having represented them at Under 21 and 19. He has recently signed for Bayer Leverkusen and will most probably be a starter. He previously played his trade at Mainz 05 where in two seasons he made 66 appearances and scored 20 times. He is able to play on either wing as well as up front. Having signed for the Bundesliga runner up and been handed the number 9 shirt shows he has a bright future. He is pacey and can beat players with ease. IMO he should rise to 90 in the next rating change and could rise again. He will be playing at a good side in a good league as well as in the Champions league and for the national side. There is no doubt about it. He has a great future.

Tomorrow I will profile another player. Any suggestions?

What do you guys think of Aparecido Wellington? He currently is 20 and a 78. Plays for Sao Paulo :)

he is quality. Casemiro only got into the team and showed what he could do when Wellington got an injury last season. Wellington was goin to be the next big deal,but injury stopped that, casemiro stepped in and shone. but now he is fit again and in the first 11 pretty much every match now. defo keep an eye on him.

Then' date=' i need some idea of future 90+ GK, with lower in 82 rated for now![/quote']

Marc Andre Ter-stegen, 78 rated from Moenchengladbach. Very mature at his age, commanding the defensive line well, and arguably one of key factor of why Gladbach avoid relegation in Bundesliga(alongside great performance of Marco Reus of course).

Is Thiago Alcantara better than Sergio Canales ?

I'd say yes. Saw him full at Euro U21, remind me a bit with Xavi, that's must say a lot :P

What is Tomas Pekhart looking like? 7 goals in 9 for Slavia Prague and now a move to Fc Nuremberg in the Bundesliga?

Saw him at Euro U21 and not doing too much. Maybe must waiting until next season though his goalscoring record in local league are impressive. Don't forget, he already failed with Tottenham in his early career.

Marc Andre Ter-stegen' date=' 78 rated from Moenchengladbach. Very mature at his age, commanding the defensive line well, and arguably one of key factor of why Gladbach avoid relegation in Bundesliga(alongside great performance of Marco Reus of course).[/quote']

Thanks for Info, i'll bid him for starter! Ok, now i want LB under 80 rated that will involve to 90+ in future.

My team in making :

GK : Marc-Andre Ter stegen

RB : ?

LB : ?

CB : Varane

CB : Savic

DM : Casemiro

CM : ?

Wing : ?

Wing : Alvarez

CF/Fwd : Errick Torres

Thanks for Info' date=' i'll bid him for starter! Ok, now i want LB under 80 rated that will involve to 90+ in future.

My team in making :

GK : Marc-Andre Ter stegen

RB : ?

LB : ?

CB : Varane

CB : Savic

DM : Casemiro

Wing : ?

Wing : Alvarez

CF/Fwd : Errick Torres[/quote']

For LB Nicolai Boilesen Looks a great player. Should get a raise to about 82 in the next rating change.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

for GK - Ter Stegen, Ali alhamadi, thibout courtois - any of those will do you nicely for the next 20 years

for rb - kelly at liverpool looks good, and obviously kyle walker

lb is more tricky jordi alba if you can get him or jose enrique

i know there all a bit obvious though so some less obvious ones...:

gk

gustavo muriel looks set to keep the no.1 spot at international in brazil

daniel ward is worth picking up for 8-10k he'll get 75 next change.

rb

luiz danilo, carl jenkinson, stefan de vrij and flanagan (liverpool again)

lb

neil taylor, bruno cortes, nicolai boilsen, and a current star buy who will rise in next few days - nestor araujo

1 additional note - i'd advise getting wellington nem....

good luck with shrewsbury and your promo push.

After a while, my team now look quite good with young player. My current squad would be like this.

GK : Marc-Andre Ter stegen/ Bernard Leno / Bogdan

RB : Kyle Walker / Boilsen / Nagatomo

LB : Kieran Gibbs /Jenkinson

CB : Varane / Savic

CB : Smalling / Sorensen

DM : Tiote / Romeu / Casemiro

CM : Cleverley/ Ramsey / Merkel

CM : Thiago / Erikkson / Draxler

Wing : Torje / Oscar / Iturbe

Wing : Alvarez / Oxlain

CF/Fwd : Damiao / Errick Torres/ N'gog (Using Dirk Kuyt right now)

Still lack in defends line right now. For your information, i trade my Phil Jones awhile and get 15 Million + Smalling. Worth it? But, the good news (nope, bad for me) Jones injured and Smalling get big part of the team now...:o

P/S : I get N'gog for free agent, any good?

• 2 weeks later...

You could try these defenders out.

BARTRA, Marc- CB/RB Barcelona age-21 rating-85

GOMEZ, Sergi- CB Barcelona 19 80

PAPADOPOULOS, Kyriakos- CB/DM Schalke 19 87 (bit more expensive but doing well for club)

COSIC, Uros- CB CSKA Moskva 19 75 (on loan else where) just gone up to 80 today

DANILO, Luiz- RB/Mid FC Porto 20 87

Think these all have big futures.

After a while' date=' my team now look quite good with young player. My current squad would be like this.

GK : Marc-Andre Ter stegen/ Bernard Leno / Bogdan

RB : Kyle Walker / Boilsen / Nagatomo

LB : Kieran Gibbs /Jenkinson

CB : Varane / Savic

CB : Smalling / Sorensen

DM : Tiote / Romeu / Casemiro

CM : Cleverley/ Ramsey / Merkel

CM : Thiago / Erikkson / Draxler

Wing : Torje / Oscar / Iturbe

Wing : Alvarez / Oxlain

CF/Fwd : Damiao / Errick Torres/ N'gog (Using Dirk Kuyt right now)

Still lack in defends line right now. For your information, i trade my Phil Jones awhile and get 15 Million + Smalling. Worth it? But, the good news (nope, bad for me) Jones injured and Smalling get big part of the team now...:o

P/S : I get N'gog for free agent, any good?[/quote']

What a mish mash !!!! Boileson is a left back. Gibbs is no better than my AUnty Sarah, N'gog is gripe water, which Savic is that? Stefan or Vijudin? Sorensen nothing special, Casemiro debatable...