Youth Players in Roma

DeepThanes

Hi guys

I just took over a Roma team, and i'm thinking of offloading some youth team members. which of the roma youths are likely to increase, and which are unlikely to increase. i'd probably use those in the latter group for part-exchanges.

Players:

Gianluca Curci

Andrea Giacomini

Aleandro Rosi

Massimiliano Marsili

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Ty lots for the help~

Re: Youth Players in Roma

sampdoria are interested in signing curci. so it may be wise to hold onto him because if he starts for samp then his rating could increase. gianluca berti, sampdoria's current GK has been nothing short of abysmal this season so i could definitely see samp concentrating on finding a no.1 for next season.

i would also hold onto rosi as he has made 16 appearances this season. next season spalletti wants him to play more as a RB which could mean more games as panucci isn't getting any younger. there has also been mentioned the possibility of him going out on loan for the season if he can't settle/make it as a RB..

Hi guys

I just took over a Roma team' date=' and i'm thinking of offloading some youth team members. which of the roma youths are likely to increase, and which are unlikely to increase. i'd probably use those in the latter group for part-exchanges.

Players:

Gianluca Curci

Andrea Giacomini

Aleandro Rosi

Massimiliano Marsili

Stefano Okaka Chuka

Ty lots for the help~[/quote']

Rosi is good, made a efw sub apps in the UCL.

Curci plays for the Italia U-21's, and as Matteo has said.

Not sure about the rest, but I would let go of Okaka Chuka just yet.