Chairman's unhappy/the deal doesn't match external team

mansstude

I'm trying to make a deal with an external team by swapping a player for player + cash because I don't have enough cash but, I can't seem to make the deal because my chairman isn't happy with 3M + player Or Other's team chair man want me to improve 2,900M + player deal.

What is going on here? can someone explain what I'm missing?

Re: Chairman's unhappy/the deal doesn't match external team

I'm trying to make a deal with an external team by swapping a player for player + cash because I don't have enough cash but' date=' I can't seem to make the deal because my chairman isn't happy with 3M + player Or Other's team chair man want me to improve 2,900M + player deal.

What is going on here? can someone explain what I'm missing?[/quote']

You are missing cold hard cash, chairmen often disagree and transfers fall through, expecially Px, try offering a different player and see how that changes things.

Re: Chairman's unhappy/the deal doesn't match external team

You are missing cold hard cash' date=' chairmen often disagree and transfers fall through, expecially Px, try offering a different player and see how that changes things.[/quote']

I can't offer another player because they're for keep, the only player I'm offering is old (BARZAGLI).

It's ok it's not an important deal, but honestly I can't understand what happened.