hey guys i need to know who is the better buy out these GK both short and long term, these are my only options to buy. thanks.

WIESE, Tim 90

ALVES, Diego 89

LANDREAU, Mickaël 90

PATRICIO, Rui 89

HANDANOVIC, Samir 89

OCHOA, Guillermo 89

SIRIGU, Salvatore 89

Re: Best Gk?

Diego Alves and Sirigu are also very good. Diego Alves moved to Valencia, should be a starter there, and with his quality he can rise to 90 in a near future.

My opinion:

1. Patricio

2. Diego Alves

3. Sirigu

4. Handanovic

5. Landreau

6. Wiese

7. Ochoa

This order is based in their actual and future potential.

Diego Alves and Sirigu are also very good. Diego Alves moved to Valencia' date=' should be a starter there, and with his quality he can rise to 90 in a near future.

My opinion:

1. Patricio

2. Diego Alves

3. Sirigu

4. Handanovic

5. Landreau

6. Wiese

7. Ochoa

This order is based in their actual and future potential.[/quote']

Can Patricio hit 90 at Sporting? Does Sporting have a limit of 89??

Can Patricio hit 90 at Sporting? Does Sporting have a limit of 89??

That depends on how Sporting does in portuguese league. They had João Moutinho, Miguel Veloso, Liedson and Polga rated 90/91 two years ago, but this last two season were awfull for them. They did very bad in league for their patterns and they lost some of their best players. So, atm their highest rated player is an 89, but that doesnt means that a player can´t get 90. If they do good this season, winning the tittle (what will be very difficult for them, i should say) or at least fight for it until the last games, Patricio can perfectly rise to 90, cause he´s good enough for it and even more. Ofc a move to a bigger team would help him rise more too, Manchester was interested but they signed De Gea already, so he probably wont go there. But he´s a very good goalkeeper, i can tell you that. He was Sporting´s best player last season and he improved a lot in this last 2 years and will keep improving in next years cause he´s still very young. I also should say that Sporting are trying to make a strong team to next season to put away this last two terrible years, and i think they´re working good. Lets see how things will work for them. They will certainly do better than last season.

• 1 month later...