Sell Hazard?

joaotorres

Re: Sell Hazard?

Lol what a deal !!!! Even if you didn't get schelmzer was a great deal cause suarez is 91 and in the next season he will get+1 for sure +sakho a very good cb . How much did you pay about schmelzer just curious .Oh man gratz for the deal

Totally agree that Hazard is overated. I follow French football, really like Lille, rate Hazard highly. But SM is just Hazard crazy.

He wasn't even Lilles best player last year, there is no justification for him being rated higher than Rami, Gervinho, Sow and Cabaye.

Love that in a GC someone was so desperate to sign him from me they gave Ashley Young (after move to Utd) and Turan Arda for him. Loving it. :-)

Totally agree that Hazard is overated. I follow French football' date=' really like Lille, rate Hazard highly. But SM is just Hazard crazy.

He wasn't even Lilles best player last year, there is no justification for him being rated higher than Rami, Gervinho, Sow and Cabaye.

[b']Love that in a GC someone was so desperate to sign him from me they gave Ashley Young (after move to Utd) and Turan Arda for him. Loving it.[/b] :-)

If the person buying Hazard had depth, that wouldn't be that bad. If I had enough depth in my team, I would be happy to pay both Young and Turan for Hazard.

@greatone : Anyway, great deal - receiving both Suarez and Sakho alone would be good enough. Adding Schmelzer for C/V is like adding cherry at the top of the cake lol