Texaco Championship Fantasy Football 2011/12 - The Forumers League

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Texaco Championship Fantasy Football 2011/12 - The Forumers League

Just checked and after the first weekend i'm sitting on 17 points Whats Joint 3rd. Would be higher but totally forgot to make some Transfers before the kick offs on Friday night so have made them now.

In Comes Chopra for the Injured Becchio also swapped Howson in for Chambo as he's joined Arsenal today and Finally swapped out Harte for Reid to make the budget even.

Just noticed that theres a league table for the private set ups and where not near the top ... pick it up lads Especially you lot on 1 point :P;)

edit : the private league is joint 193 in the Private Leauge Standings.

Just checked and after the first weekend i'm sitting on 17 points Whats Joint 3rd. Would be higher but totally forgot to make some Transfers before the kick offs on Friday night so have made them now.

In Comes Chopra for the Injured Becchio also swapped Howson in for Chambo as he's joined Arsenal today and Finally swapped out Harte for Reid to make the budget even.

Just noticed that theres a league table for the private set ups and where not near the top ... pick it up lads Especially you lot on 1 point :P;)

edit : the private league is joint 193 in the Private Leauge Standings.

I didn't know that haha, yeah come on lads *cough* Jack *cough* ;):P

8 points this week for me (Y).

Ben you need to accept my request :mad::D

Also' date=' I got 9Points! Yay.

Going to make some transfers.[/quote']

I have done! :mad::D

Can people message me when joining please because I think I'm starting to accept randomers who have seen our high league position :P

was wondering when this was going to get updated,

didn't do too badly, although my mid.att players did terrible, not 1 point between the 6 of them

made a few changes, mainly my upfront two brought in chopra and miller

got rid of earnshaw/carson

had to get rid of chamberlain(as he's moved to arsenal) and let evans go aswell, and brought in two cheap derby players

pretty annoyed about not reading the small print on the captains issue(can only transfer out in between such and such a time)

but just have to work around it i guess