My Everton

george25

Re: My Everton

I got the team in Division 2 ....now after one periode im in Division 1.....who players should i sell ...i want to have young players and all to have chance for rise...

Thats my team

http://el-gr.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=2847716&clubid=25656952&sid=57664

Waiting your replies

Any youngster you have in mind?

Do you think there are players who i must sell?

Any youngster you have in mind?

Do you think there are players who i must sell?

Your team is decent, mate. Although if I were you, I'd sell Milito, Jardel, Isidoro and Benat. There are a few more in there I'd get rid of, but the amount of money you would recieve from them is so small that they're not worth a mention.

Here is a small list of players worth buying:

Rodrigues Lucas

James Rodriguez

Paulo Henrique Ganso

Holger Badstuber

Raphael Varane

There are plenty more, of course, but there are too many to post on here. They are just a few examples of players worth busting your budget for!

Your team is decent' date=' mate. Although if I were you, I'd sell Milito, Jardel, Isidoro and Benat. There are a few more in there I'd get rid of, but the amount of money you would recieve from them is so small that they're not worth a mention.

Here is a small list of players worth buying:

Rodrigues Lucas

James Rodriguez

Paulo Henrique Ganso

Holger Badstuber

Raphael Varane

There are plenty more, of course, but there are too many to post on here. They are just a few examples of players worth busting your budget for![/quote']

I got Rodrigues Lucas probably you didnt saw him

Ganso is out on loan thats why you didnt saw him

and i just sold varane for 11 million (i bought him when he was 75)and got sakho instead

Milito and Emmanuelson are not mine....i just got them on loan

And jardel and the others are just risers and im waiting the date to sell them:D

and i just sold varane for 11 million (i bought him when he was 75)and got sakho instead

And jardel and the others are just risers and im waiting the date to sell them:D

lol look at you with the one telling him all the things he missed, i really think u can sort all this by your self tbh

Argh, darn my inability to observe properly! It's just your team was so big :P Ah well, you don't have Rodriguez or Badstuber, so I guess I gave a little bit of advice!

• 2 weeks later...