carrick for vermaelan.?.

harisoccer

Re: carrick for vermaelan.?.

If you're looking for a new DM I'd try and get Yann M'vila as he's top knotch material !! Vermaelen is still young and has got alot of potential !! I can see him rising to 92 .

So I'd trade away Puyol instead for a better DM as Puyol is older and is more likely to drop IMO.

Do not trade away Puyol' date=' that would be a foolish mistake. One of the world's best defenders, probably just under Vidic in my opinion. Back on topic, I would keep Vermaelen.[/quote']

Puyol is not getting any younger, and he was injured quite a bit last season, I don't see him keeping his rating for much longer, there's alot of younger up and coming CB's that'll be better then Puyol currently is.

So if one is thinking long-term, then Puyol is not the one you'd want playing for you.

i'd keep hold of vermaelan

last season proper injury spell if he hadn't of been injured and played the same way he did just after joining the club, i could of seen him hit 92ov quite easily, very good defender(massive part of arsenals plans too) plus scores the odd goal here and there.

carrick's on his last leg's and personally suprised he didn't drop for united, only assume its b'cuz they won title etc. he kept as a 92, pretty much 100%

he'll drop next time around