Julio Gomez - u-17 Golden Ball Winner

4rad4

Julio Gomez

***: 08/13/1994

Position: Midfield

Current Team: Pachuca

Not on Database yet.

Julio Gomez has a total of 196 total minutes played, starting 2 and coming from the bench 5 times in his club (Pachuca). He played with Mexico's u-17 team that recently won the World Cup in it's category, plus he won the Golden Ball award for best display.

He is most distinguished for receiving a hit in the head, and playing the whole game with a band on his head to avoid the blood bursting out. He did not want to go out, and also scored a very nice goal which gave Mexico the comeback win 3-2 over Germany. But more of that later :P

His current team has given him a chance to start and play for them, which will probably not stop anytime soon, as he seems to be fighting for that starting spot alongside his peers. He is a few minutes away, but will certainly be added on the database soon

Another thing worth a mention: He has attracted interest from Wolsburg as well as Hamburger FC plus a few more Spanish sides.

This guy is definitely one to look out for, since last time Mexico won the u-17 World Cup, it produced quite a few superb players, like Giovani Dos Santos (87), Carlos Vela (87), Efrain Juarez (86), Pablo Barrera (86).

So, this new generation could shape up the future of Mexico, as it did not loose a single game in this World Cup

Projected Rating if he stays in Pachuca: 87/88

Projected Rating if he moves to a Europe side: 90/91 or more :D

Re: Julio Gomez - u-17 Golden Ball Winner

He workrate and working back to help MF and DF is amazing and he willingness for the cause of the team cannot be questioned but his ability on the ball was a bit hit and miss, some nice touches followed up by some bad.

But he is still young and has plenty to learn, but did look rather promising from what i saw. :)

• 8 months later...

Respuesta: Riferimento: Julio Gomez - u-17 Golden Ball Winner

He is now in the DB

Is to buy?

He definitly has loads of potential but he hasnt been getting game time since the Sub-17 World Cup.

I would probably only buy him in a competitive game world or if you have spare money but otherwise I would keep him shortlisted for now.

Riferimento: Respuesta: Riferimento: Julio Gomez - u-17 Golden Ball Winner

He definitly has loads of potential but he hasnt been getting game time since the Sub-17 World Cup.

I would probably only buy him in a competitive game world or if you have spare money but otherwise I would keep him shortlisted for now.

Ok' date='Thanks!

I buy him because i have many money:D[/font']