Re: Who wud be better?

Either Suarez or Falcao, though personally I'd choose Suarez who already in the best league though atm Porto look like a better team.

In terms of rating both have a chance to rise to 92/93, very depends on how they'll display next season(especially how Falcao perform in UCL because seems like 91 is a limit for Portuguese League).

i need a striker for my Spurs team.i have three choices-luis suarez' date='radamel falcao and theo walcott.i want to know who wud be the better choice considering their future ratings?and who wud rise the quickest?[/quote']

Falcao hands down.

Liverpool aren't in Europe next season which will hinder Suarez's rating in terms of how quikc he might rise. However with Falcao he will be playing Champions League football (with Porto or Chelsea) so I can easily see him being a 92 minimum come the end of the next season that's if he avoids injuries

I'd go with Suarez, already shown that he's class in the best league in the world. Falcao might be just as good but who can predict what will happen to him in the future. I see Liverpool having a good shot of getting back into the Champions League next season, and Suarez will only rise if that happens.