should i sell tevez,if he goes to corinthians??

Re: should i sell tevez,if he goes to corinthians??

If he goes to Corinthians, they will drop him gradually. He is most likely going to drop -2 in the next changes, but might only drop -1.

Long story short, I'd get rid of him but don't just sell him for his value, try and get the most you can out of him. If you still have him when the rating changes come around again then sell him for his face value.

If he goes to Corinthians' date=' they will drop him gradually. He is most likely going to drop -2 in the next changes, but might only drop -1.

Long story short, I'd get rid of him but don't just sell him for his value, try and get the most you can out of him. If you still have him when the rating changes come around again then sell him for his face value.[/quote']

id like to swap him for another 94 rating player,but surely wont they know the score too lol.should i try to swap now b4 he goes there??

AND HEREIN LIES THE PROBLEM!!

If Tevez (one of the worlds best strikers) moves to Brazil this is where SM's system falls down!! It is hard to openly critisise the system as it provides an excellent online game, however, I made this point (retrospectively speaking) a while ago claiming what would happen if Messi moved to Brazil or Holland or anywhere else where theres a league cap!! Doesn't make you any less of a player, especially when the age of the player is like that of Tevez and not Ronaldinho who is not only aging (in football terms), but whose performance level had also dropped!! Another example working the other direction is Neymar, who should he remain in Brazil, will also see his rating capped!! Hmmm...

Unfortunately, if he goes, you will have to sell ASAP. So I would stick him on the list now and see if anyone takes the bait, by which time you can probably hold onto the offer and await the news... Fingers crossed they don't cancel :)

If Tevez (one of the worlds best strikers) moves to Brazil this is where SM's system falls down!! It is hard to openly critisise the system as it provides an excellent online game' date=' however, I made this point (retrospectively speaking) a while ago claiming what would happen if Messi moved to Brazil or Holland or anywhere else where theres a league cap!! Doesn't make you any less of a player, especially when the age of the player is like that of Tevez and not Ronaldinho who is not only aging (in football terms), but whose performance level had also dropped!! Another example working the other direction is Neymar, who should he remain in Brazil, will also see his rating capped!! Hmmm...

Unfortunately, if he goes, you will have to sell [b']ASAP[/b]. So I would stick him on the list now and see if anyone takes the bait, by which time you can probably hold onto the offer and await the news... Fingers crossed they don't cancel :)

doubt it would happen until Corinthians ratings are done.

doubt it would happen until Corinthians ratings are done.

I agree. It wouldn't. But come the time it would, nothing wrong with sticking him on the list as a P/E and sitting on a decent bid to await his real life decision.

If Tevez (one of the worlds best strikers) moves to Brazil this is where SM's system falls down!! It is hard to openly critisise the system as it provides an excellent online game' date=' however, I made this point (retrospectively speaking) a while ago claiming what would happen [b']if Messi moved to[/b] Brazil or Holland or anywhere else where theres a league cap!! Doesn't make you any less of a player, especially when the age of the player is like that of Tevez and not Ronaldinho who is not only aging (in football terms), but whose performance level had also dropped!! Another example working the other direction is Neymar, who should he remain in Brazil, will also see his rating capped!! Hmmm...

Unfortunately, if he goes, you will have to sell ASAP. So I would stick him on the list now and see if anyone takes the bait, by which time you can probably hold onto the offer and await the news... Fingers crossed they don't cancel :)

I'd buy a season ticket, no matter which club he joins :D

Anyways the system is as it is and tbh I have to agree with it as on the other hand top rated players in lower rated competitions like Brazil would make the game unbalanced.

As far as I know Tevez will go to Corinthians as they are willing to pay for him and he would love to get closer to his family, but I don't think it'll be done before the next rating changes so no worries yet.

The bid from Corinthians was like 40 mil euro. Are you sure City rejected that? Tevez is unhappy there and 40 mil is a very good amount of money for a player who wants to leave :rolleyes:

The first bid was definitely rejected by City, yes. It appears they may be closer to reaching an agreement now though. Reports suggest that City just want assurances that Corinthians can pay the fee.