Darren Fletcher

MeowMeow =)

Re: Darren Fletcher

Why be so anal about where this thread is? :confused: The OP is obviously new. Pretty understandable that they aren't an expert at navigating the forums.

To answer you, MeowMeow, keep Fletcher. He's a safe 92 for the next few years atleast. And 93 isn't out of the question if United do well this year.. although that may require winning the champions league.

If you want to get M'Vila, either wait a bit longer until you raise funds through ticket sales or sell some fringe players (you'll be surprised how much that adds up!)

Why be so anal about where this thread is? :confused: The OP is obviously new. Pretty understandable that they aren't an expert at navigating the forums.

To answer you' date=' MeowMeow, keep Fletcher. He's a safe 92 for the next few years atleast. And 93 isn't out of the question if United do well this year.. although that may require winning the champions league.

If you want to get M'Vila, either wait a bit longer until you raise funds through ticket sales or sell some fringe players (you'll be surprised how much that adds up!)[/quote']

i agree with you about the person being new and everything, btw what do u mean by raise funds through ticket sales? is there a way to do that?

i agree with you about the person being new and everything' date=' btw what do u mean by raise funds through ticket sales? is there a way to do that?[/quote']

Well if you have a big stadium, like I do with my Milan team, you will be making a couple of million every home game. This builds up rather quickly! But I guess it was a bit of an obscure thing for me to say... not everyone can do that!

Well if you have a big stadium' date=' like I do with my Milan team, you will be making a couple of million every home game. This builds up rather quickly! But I guess it was a bit of an obscure thing for me to say... not everyone can do that![/quote']

oh how do you know if u got one and how to check?